- 22 min ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 55 min ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know ASAP
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal Exudes Retro Vibes In A Simple And Sober Black And White Kurta Set
- 2 hrs ago Are Pets At The Risk Of Coronavirus?
- Technology TRAI Asks Telecom Operators To Increase Validity Of Prepaid Plans: Report
- Automobiles Coronavirus Pandemic: Indian Army Modifies Bus To Carry Coronavirus Patients Along With Medical Aids
- Movies Ahil Celebrates His 4th Birthday With Family In Quarantine, Feeds Cake To Uncle Salman Khan
- Finance Telecom Operators Asked To Extend Validity Of Prepaid Packs Amid Lockdown
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Australia denies collusion rumours in decision to pull out of Games
- News Coronavirus impact: How Isolation, HIV memories hit India's Transgender community hard in lockdowns
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Badam Burfi Recipe - Bhang Burfi For Holi
1. 1 cup Khova
2. 1/2 cup MTR badam powder
3. Water as per requirement
4. Ghee as per requirement
5. Sugar according to taste
Badam burfi preparation:
1. In a pan, add khova with water and bake on simmer until it dissolves.
2. Then add badam powder, ghee, sugar, cardamom powder and stir until the mixture gets thicker.
3. Grease a plate with ghee and add the mixture onto the plate. Spread it evenly and leave aside to cool.
4. After an hour or so cut the mixture into desired shape and garnish with almonds.
5. You can also decorate with silver foil. Tasty Badam Burfi is ready to eat with Bhang drink.Enjoy the delicious Bhang Burfi with the drink and celebrate holi savoring such delicious recipes.