- 1 hr ago Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- 3 hrs ago On 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- 4 hrs ago 7 Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Your Partner
- 4 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- Sports Always wanted Dhoni to bat up the order: Sourav Ganguly
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Expected To Go For Sale Starting August 21
- Movies Sridevi’s Last Film Mom Turns 3; Netizens Call It One Of The Best Thrillers Of Bollywood
- News Coronavirus: West Bengal to club containment, buffer zones; enforce tougher lockdown from July 9
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Father's day is an important event of the year. A day dedicated to our father who does all the special things in our life from the time we were little. This is the day when you have the chance to celebrate all those special things with him and do something special for him.
Boys always share a special relationship with their dads. It is not always a matter of obvious expression because men are usually not that great at expressing themselves. So, why not make this father's day special by baking a cake together?
Here is an easy recipe for chocolate sponge cake which can be easily baked by people who aren't that good at cooking. Just follow the instructions and prepare this soft and delicious chocolate cake for your dad on this father's day.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Maida (all purpose flour)- ½ cup
- Baking soda- ¼ tsp
- Sour curd- 2tbsp
- Cocoa powder- 1tbsp
- Powdered sugar- ½ cup
- Vanilla essence- ½ tsp
- Butter- ¼ cup (melted)
- Water- ¼ cup
1. Mix the baking soda with the sour curd and keep it aside.
2. Sieve the maida and cocoa powder together. Keep it aside.
3. Heat water for 1 minute in a microwave safe bowl.
4. Add the melted butter, sugar to the water and mix well. Make sure no lumps are formed.
5. Now add the flour mixture, curd mixture, vanilla essence and mix properly.
6. Beat the mixture well to make a smooth batter.
7. Grease a baking dish with little oil and pour the cake batter into it.
8. Put the baking dish into the microwave and microwave it on high power for 4 minutes.
9. After that, carefully remove the cake from the microwave and let it stand for about 10 minutes.
10. Garnish as you wish and serve.
Delicious and easy chocolate sponge cake recipe is ready to serve. Enjoy baking this special delight with your dad on this Father's Day.