- 3 hrs ago Actress Kriti Sanon Is A Dream In Pink Ethnic Wear - See Pics!
- 5 hrs ago Monkeypox In Children: Symptoms To Watch Out For And More Details
- 7 hrs ago Monkeypox Vs Coronavirus: How The Two Infections Differ From Each Other
- 9 hrs ago Jagannath Rath Yatra 2022: Greetings, Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, And Images
- Sports Khelo India Youth Games: Daughter of a plumber, star sprinter Avantika eyes gold in Haryana
- Finance Emkay Global Gives A Buy Call To This Maharatna Stock For A Potential Gain Of 27.3%
- Automobiles Top 10 Best Selling 6-seater/7-seater UVs In April 2022
- News Monkeypox spreads only through monkeys? 6 myths about the infection busted
- Movies MIFF 2022: 102 Documentary, Short Fiction And Animation Films Competing For Golden Conch & Silver Conch Awards
- Education UPSC Prelims Exam On June 5, Important Topics To Be Revised Before CSE 2022
- Technology How To Mark Parking Spot In Google Maps
- Travel June 2022: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
There are just two days left for Valentine's day!!! Wow, it's such a great feeling isn't it? So, what are you planning for this valentine's day. Gifting your loved one with some special gift is very important.
So this year, instead of buying any gift online or shopping for the same, why don't you cook something nice for your loved one?
How does this idea sound? Prepare a wonderful choco lava cake for your love and just surprise him/her with it! Sound's perfect, right?
If you are a guy and want to make your girl happy, preparing cakes and various other chocolate recipes can for sure win your girl's heart. She will be more pleased and happy than you taking her out for a dinner or a movie. Well, as we all know, ladies love men who can cook and feed them!
Choco lava cake:
As we mentioned earlier, we're going to be sharing some simple recipes for you to pick from. Among which choco lava cake is the most tastiest and easiest recipe. Try this simple recipe for you love!
Homemade chocolate recipe
Instead of buying chocolates, prepare chocolates right at your home! Any recipe that is made with interest and love tastes just wonderful. So, do prepare the homemade chocolates and spread the love. Read to know how to prepare homemade chocolates for Valentine's day.
Chocolate pan cakes:
Pan cakes are loved by one and all. And the best part is that it is very easy to prepare this dish too! Prepare the special pan cake for your love and see how surprised she'll be.
Chocolate milkshake tastes heavenly and also gives you more energy. Prepare the milkshake and have a great Valentine's day. Read to know how to prepare a chocolate milkshake.
Wow, this name sounds just perfect, right? When your love has a bite of a chocolate kulfi, it will just melt in her mouth and then for sure your love will be impressed by you. So, read to know how to prepare chocolate kulfi for Valentine's day.
Cakes are always a fovourite of everyone. So, you can prepare a nice chocolate cake and then write the name of your love on it. You can also express your feelings of love by writing a nice love liner for your love. So, never miss this oppurtunity! Read to know how to prepare a chocolate cake.
Sandwich is a light snack that can be had at any point of the day. Since you want to prepare something colourful and special, try this special chocolate recipe this Valentine's day.
- skin careSkin Care Benefits Of Chocolates!
- wellnessCravings That Signal You Have A Health Problem
- skin care9 Foods To Avoid For Acne Prone Skin
- wellnessWhy Women Should Eat More Chocolates
- prenatalIs It Safe To Eat Chocolate During Pregnancy?
- cakes bakesValentine's Day 2022: Chocolate Tart Recipe
- cakes bakesWorld Chocolate Day 2021: Best Chocolate Recipes To Indulge In
- improvementThe Right Way To Store Chocolates
- cakes bakesHomemade Chocolate Recipe For V Day!
- baked grilled snacksChocolate Cream Biscuit Recipe
- life4 Countries Famous For Producing Chocolates
- love and romanceThe Ten Best Romantic Gifts