- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Mother beaten to death by daughter's alleged molesters
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
If you are a vegetarian family , here is the best soup to give your baby and you will not miss out their lip smacking actions.
You will need:-
1 peeled, chopped carrot
¼ peeled and chopped beetroot
A slice of Lemon
Salt to taste
- First you have to pressure cook the vegetables in a cooker with two cups of water and a pinch of salt. Make sure that you cook it properly and see that is soft.
- Add a little of the lemon juice to it to give it a tangy taste.
- Mash the cooked vegetables in the cooker and strain the soup and the vegetables using a wire meshed sieve.
- After cooked and strained, feed your baby the vegetable water alone then gradually feed him or her the mashed veggies.
- You can also add in potatoes , if you want to have a wider range of taste.( It also helps to make the soup thicker)
Note:- Make sure that your baby wears a bib as beetroot can stain the clothes and it is therefore difficult to remove.
This veggie soup is rich in vitamins like A & C, calcium, frolic acid and protein.