- 30 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 39 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 45 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 1 hr ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- Movies Varun Dhawan Starrer Street Dancer 3D Creates Waves At The Box Office, Performs Incredibly Well!
- Sports IPL 2020 final likely to be held at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
A festival is dull without delicacies. As holi is coming close, it is time to be play with colours. Mangoes, the fruit of summer is widely used in houses. Kacha aam or kairi is mainly used to make healthy juices which improves digestion and keeps the body hydrated. After playing holi, you would like to have something sweet and sour which changes the sweet taste bud and also helps digest food! To overcome such needs, here is the easy to make refreshing mango jaljeera, holi recipe.
Mango jaljeera, appetizer recipe:
1 raw mango
2 tsp cumin powder
6 tsp sugar
½ tsp red chilli powder (optional)
mint leaves for garnishing
Directions to make mango jaljeera appetizer recipe for holi:
1. Boil the mango and let it cool. Soak in cold water and then take out the pulp.
2. Mix the pulp in water and dissolve it. You can also strain the water to take out the pulp if required.
3. Add salt, black salt, sugar, cumin powder and red chilli powder. Mix well. Store in refrigerator for an hour. Garnish with mint leaves or lemon slice.
Mango jaljeera is an easy to make recipe. Serve the refreshing appetizer cold!