- Movies Karan Patel On Wife Ankita's Miscarriage: Luckily For Me, Ankita Was Stronger One; Solid Hai Woh!
- News SC rejects plea on claim about therapy to deal with COVID-19
- Finance Mutual Fund Interest Is Slowing And It’s Worrisome
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021 Models To Feature 12.8-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System: Details
- Sports Sourav Ganguly files: 'Greg Chappell was not alone in sacking me and thwarting my 2007 World Cup dream'
- Technology These Smartphones Are Available On Online Sale Only
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Suhali, Diwali namkeen recipe:
2 cups refined flour (maida)
4 tbps ghee
oil for frying
Directions to make suhali, Diwali namkeen recipe:
1. Mix maida, ghee, ajwain and little salt together. Make a dough by adding water. Leave the dough for 30 minutes.
2. Divide the dough into small balls and then roll them in small round shapes with the help of oil to avoid sticking.
3. Pierce the round suhalis with the help of a knife after making them. This helps the suhali to fry properly and make them crisp.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan and then fry suhalis till it becomes brown.
5. Remove the suhalis with a slotted spoon and then keep them in tissue paper to drain the excess oil.
Suhali, the Diwali namkeen recipe is ready. You can store it in an air-tight container for longer use. Serve this crisp namkeen with tea or coffee.
This snacks recipe cooks easily so you can always give it a try.