- 1 hr ago World Diabetes Day 2019: Expert Tips To Eat Right And Manage Diabetes
- 1 hr ago Living In A Nuclear Family? 8 Common Problems That You May Relate To
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Look Traditional Perfect On Their First Anniversary
- 2 hrs ago Google Uses 'Walking Trees' Doodle To Mark Children's Day And Raise Awareness About Deforestation
- Finance Wholesale Inflation Declines Marginally In October
- Technology MIUI 11 Launcher Update Brings Much-Awaited App Drawer
- News Is not speaking Kannada a major issue in Bengaluru, see what people have to say
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh: R Ashwin equals Muralitharan's world record; becomes fastest Indian to 250 Test wickets at home
- Automobiles Honda SP 125 BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 72,900
- Movies SHOCKING! Siddharth Shukla & Jasmin Bhasin’s Friendship Turned Sour Because Of Rashami Desai!
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Suhali, Diwali namkeen recipe:
2 cups refined flour (maida)
4 tbps ghee
oil for frying
Directions to make suhali, Diwali namkeen recipe:
1. Mix maida, ghee, ajwain and little salt together. Make a dough by adding water. Leave the dough for 30 minutes.
2. Divide the dough into small balls and then roll them in small round shapes with the help of oil to avoid sticking.
3. Pierce the round suhalis with the help of a knife after making them. This helps the suhali to fry properly and make them crisp.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan and then fry suhalis till it becomes brown.
5. Remove the suhalis with a slotted spoon and then keep them in tissue paper to drain the excess oil.
Suhali, the Diwali namkeen recipe is ready. You can store it in an air-tight container for longer use. Serve this crisp namkeen with tea or coffee.
This snacks recipe cooks easily so you can always give it a try.