- 12 min ago Durgamati Promotions: Bhumi Pednekar Sports Minimal Make-Up But Her Blue Winged Eyeliner Steals The Attention
- 1 hr ago Bhumi Pednekar’s Printed Floral Pantsuit Is Totally Unique And Worth Investing In; Here’s The Price
- 2 hrs ago 7 Signs You Are Being Self-Centered In Your Relationship
- 3 hrs ago Coolie No. 1 Promotions: Sara Ali Khan In A Red Pantsuit And White Ethnic Suit, Which One Did You Like More?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: East Bengal look to step up attack and secure maiden win
- Movies 13 Years Of Aaja Nachle: Madhuri Dixit Reveals What Makes This Film Special; Shares Unknown Trivia
- News New farm bills empower farmers, gives them legal protection: PM Modi amid protests
- Technology Oppo Reno5 Series Rumored To Launch On December 10: Everything You Need To Know
- Automobiles BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Finance Amit Shah Hopes GDP Turns Positive Next Quarter
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Moong dal pakora recipe:
2 cups split moong dal
1 cup chopped onion
green chilli pepper
Directions to make moong dal pakora:
1. Soak moong dal for 4 hours or overnight. Drain and grind coarsely with little water in a food processor.
2. Mix all the ingredients and make pakoras
3. Heat oil in a deep skillet and fry the pakora.
4. Fry until it becomes golden brown in color.
5. Drain pakoras on paper towels after frying.
Moong dal pakoras are ready. Serve it hot with coriander chutney or tomato sauce.