- 1 hr ago National Girl Child Day 2020: 10 Quotes That Will Empower You
- 1 hr ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 3 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A F**kboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 4 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- News 10% quota to West UP candidates: Minister warns Jamia, JNU protesters
- Technology More Than 250 Million Users Exposed To Data Breach On Microsoft Servers
- Sports UFC Fight Night 166: Blaydes vs. dos Santos fight card, preview, India time and how to watch
- Finance Investing In Mutual Fund In Minor Child's Name: New Rules You Should Know
- Movies Harvey Weinstein Rape Trial Begins, 2 Years After #MeToo First Took Place
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Moong dal pakora recipe:
2 cups split moong dal
1 cup chopped onion
green chilli pepper
Directions to make moong dal pakora:
1. Soak moong dal for 4 hours or overnight. Drain and grind coarsely with little water in a food processor.
2. Mix all the ingredients and make pakoras
3. Heat oil in a deep skillet and fry the pakora.
4. Fry until it becomes golden brown in color.
5. Drain pakoras on paper towels after frying.
Moong dal pakoras are ready. Serve it hot with coriander chutney or tomato sauce.