- Technology LG K31 With MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset Spotted On Google Play Console Listing
- Movies SS Rajamouli Starts Scripting For Mahesh Babu-Starrer Amid COVID-19 Lockdown
- Sports In lockdown, you will gain physically but rhythm will be affected: Mohammed Shami
- Finance TCS Reports 14% Decline In Q1 Net Profit; Declares Interim Dividend
- News 8 states, including Maharashtra, TN, Delhi, account for 90% of active COVID-19 cases in India
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder Receives A Price Hike: Here's Everything You Need To Know
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Moong dal pakora recipe:
2 cups split moong dal
1 cup chopped onion
green chilli pepper
Directions to make moong dal pakora:
1. Soak moong dal for 4 hours or overnight. Drain and grind coarsely with little water in a food processor.
2. Mix all the ingredients and make pakoras
3. Heat oil in a deep skillet and fry the pakora.
4. Fry until it becomes golden brown in color.
5. Drain pakoras on paper towels after frying.
Moong dal pakoras are ready. Serve it hot with coriander chutney or tomato sauce.