- 17 min ago No Shave November Special: Difference Between Beard Oil And Beard Balm
- 1 hr ago World Diabetes Day 2019: Expert Tips To Eat Right And Manage Diabetes
- 2 hrs ago Living In A Nuclear Family? 8 Common Problems That You May Relate To
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Look Traditional Perfect On Their First Anniversary
- Finance Moody’s Cuts India’s GDP Growth Forecast For 2019 to 5.6%
- News J’khand Assesmly polls: Congress releases 4th list of 40 star campaigners
- Technology Nokia 6.2 Selling At Its Cheapest Ever Price On Amazon: All You Need To Know
- Sports Hong Kong Open: Srikanth enters quarters, Prannoy loses
- Movies Balakrishna To Play Sr NTR Again? Deets Inside!
- Automobiles Honda SP 125 BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 72,900
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Moong dal pakora recipe:
2 cups split moong dal
1 cup chopped onion
green chilli pepper
Directions to make moong dal pakora:
1. Soak moong dal for 4 hours or overnight. Drain and grind coarsely with little water in a food processor.
2. Mix all the ingredients and make pakoras
3. Heat oil in a deep skillet and fry the pakora.
4. Fry until it becomes golden brown in color.
5. Drain pakoras on paper towels after frying.
Moong dal pakoras are ready. Serve it hot with coriander chutney or tomato sauce.