- 13 min ago No Shave November Special: Difference Between Beard Oil And Beard Balm
- 1 hr ago World Diabetes Day 2019: Expert Tips To Eat Right And Manage Diabetes
- 2 hrs ago Living In A Nuclear Family? 8 Common Problems That You May Relate To
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Look Traditional Perfect On Their First Anniversary
- News J’khand Assesmly polls: Congress releases 4th list of 40 star campaigners
- Technology Ambrane launches Infinity 5W BT47 Bluetooth Speakers With IPX6 Certification In India
- Movies Balakrishna To Play Sr NTR Again? Deets Inside!
- Finance Wholesale Inflation Declines Marginally In October
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh: R Ashwin equals Muralitharan's world record; becomes fastest Indian to 250 Test wickets at home
- Automobiles Honda SP 125 BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 72,900
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Aloo samosa recipe:
250 gms refined flour (maida)
2 cups boiled potatoes diced into small pieces
green chillies finely chopped
1 tsp ajwain
oil for frying
ghee for making samosa pieces
Directions to make aloo samosa, evening snack recipe:
1. Make a dough of flour with warm water, add few tsps of ghee, salt and ajwain. Make a soft dough and leave it for 30 minutes.
2. Heat little oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. When it starts to sizzle, add mango, chilli, turmeric and cumin powder.
3. Now add the potatoes, green peas, green chillies ground nuts. Mix well and then add salt. Add garam masala, chaat masala and saute the mixture well. Take it off flame and let it cool.
4. Make small cones with the kneaded dough and add the potatoes filling. Close the ending with the help of fingertips.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the cones. Fry till the samosas/cones becomes brown in colour.
6.Take it out in a tissue paper to remove excess oil.
Samosas are ready to eat! Serve it hot with coriander or tamarind chutney or tomato ketchup.