- Technology Best Smartbands To Buy Under Rs 2000 To Buy In India
- Sports NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dies in helicopter crash in California; news leaves sporting fraternity shocked
- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Aloo samosa recipe:
250 gms refined flour (maida)
2 cups boiled potatoes diced into small pieces
green chillies finely chopped
1 tsp ajwain
oil for frying
ghee for making samosa pieces
Directions to make aloo samosa, evening snack recipe:
1. Make a dough of flour with warm water, add few tsps of ghee, salt and ajwain. Make a soft dough and leave it for 30 minutes.
2. Heat little oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. When it starts to sizzle, add mango, chilli, turmeric and cumin powder.
3. Now add the potatoes, green peas, green chillies ground nuts. Mix well and then add salt. Add garam masala, chaat masala and saute the mixture well. Take it off flame and let it cool.
4. Make small cones with the kneaded dough and add the potatoes filling. Close the ending with the help of fingertips.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the cones. Fry till the samosas/cones becomes brown in colour.
6.Take it out in a tissue paper to remove excess oil.
Samosas are ready to eat! Serve it hot with coriander or tamarind chutney or tomato ketchup.