- 29 min ago Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Has Red And Blue Gown Goals For Us
- 1 hr ago Joint Pain In Children: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And How To Treat It
- 1 hr ago Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Stages, And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor's Graphic Arrow Eyeliner Is Impressive And Something You Should Try Out
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Teaser: Mahesh Babu Packs A Punch In What Looks Like A Promising Entertainer!
- News After BHU, Belur Ramkrishna Mission Vidyamandira chooses Muslim Sanskrit teacher
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh, Day-Night Test: Mehydi Hasan becomes Liton Das' concussion substitute, here' why he can't bowl
- Technology BSNL Offering Marutham Plan For 365 Days: Here's How You Can Get It
- Finance CSB Bank IPO’s Retail Category Fully Subscribed On Day One
- Automobiles Mahindra Jeeto Plus Launched In India: Priced At Rs 3.46 Lakh
- Travel Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Visit Chennai At Least Once In Your Lifetime
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
As you fast for Ramadan, there are more recipes that we bring to you so that you can have a healthy and delightful Iftar meal in the evening. To add to the same list today we have a vegetarian chaat recipe which you can easily consume after keeping a fast for the whole day. It is nutritious, oil-free and a great treat for your taste-buds after a long day of fasting.
The khatta meetha chana chaat recipe has the sweet and sour kick in it which makes it a perfect treat for Ramadan. The tamarind chutney is prepared with a mixture of jaggery and tamarind which adds a completely different flavour to this amazing chaat recipe and then the tangy taste of lemon juice just adds a little more taste to the dish.
So, check out this delectable Ramzan recipe of khatta meetha chana chaat and do give it a try.
Preparation time: 6 hours
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Kabuli chana (chickepeas)- 1 cup
- Tomatoes- 2 (chopped)
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Potatoes- 2 (boiled and chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
- Sweet tamarind chutney- 2tbsp
- Lemon juice- 2tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Roasted cumin powder- 1tsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
- Rock salt- a pinch
- Onion rings- for garnish
- Coriander leaves- for garnish
1. Soak the kabuli chana in water for about 6 hours or overnight.
2. After 6 hours, drain the water from it and pressure cook it with 4 cups of water and salt.
3. Wait for 3 whistles to blow.
4. Once the chickpeas are done, switch off the flame and keep the cooker aside to let it cool.
5. After the chickpeas cools down completely, drain the excess water from it and transfer it in a bowl.
6. Add onions, tomatoes, green chillies, potatoes, lemon juice, sweet tamarind chutney and mix well.
7. Now add the rock salt, roasted cumin powder, black pepper powder, chaat masala and mix well.
8. Garnish with onion rings and coriander leaves.
Khatta meetha chana chaat is ready to be served. Enjoy this delicious and healthy chaat recipe after breaking your Ramadan fast.