- 28 min ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- News After 'shot like dogs' remarks Dilip Ghosh snubs intellectuals opposing CAA as devils, parasites
- Sports Hit by Cummins, Shikhar Dhawan could be available for series-decider in Bengaluru
- Technology Honor 9X First Sale Starts At Midnight Today: Everything You Need To Know
- Finance Yes Bank's Ratings Placed Under Review By Moodys
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Know how to prepare the famous Indian snack recipe "Churmuri" prepared in most unique way that cannot be available in the restaurants and stores anywhere in India. The light snack recipe can be prepared at home at any part of the day and can be a favorite of everyone irrespective of the age. Take a look at how to prepare the colorful Churmuri recipe.
Churmuri Recipe (Raw Mango)
1. 2 cups puffed rice (mandakki)
2. 1 onion (finely chopped)
3. 1 carrot (grated)
4. 1/2 tomato (chopped)
5. 1 tbsp peanuts (roasted)
6. 1/4 cup raw mango (peeled and grated)
7. 1/2 tsp sugar / jaggery
8. 1/2 tsp pepper powder
9. 1/4 tsp chilli powder
10. 1/4 tsp jeera powder
11. 2-3 Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
12. 1/2 cucumber (nicely sliced)
13. 2 tsp fine sev
14. 2 tsp oil
15. Salt as per taste
1. In a large mixing bowl, add oil, chopped onions, cucumber, tomato, carrots, peanuts, sugar, salt, pepper, grated raw mango, chilli powder, jeera powder and mix well.
2. Add puffed rice and mix well.
3. Sprinkle coriander on churmuri and serve immediately. Tasty Churmuri recipe ready to serve.
You can also add a teaspoon of raw tamarind juice instead of raw mango and relish the tangy taste of the puffed rice recipe.