- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 12 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 12 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- Movies Pattas Box Office Final Collections: The Dhanush Starrer Ends Up As A Profitable Venture!
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- News Why are wildlife activists upset with Rajinikanth's 'Man vs Wild' episode
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Feni is a fun drink of Goa made from the fruit of the cashew tree. The distilled spirit is popular for its distinct aroma and exotic taste. Like how Scotch is for Scotland, Feni has become the identity of Goa. Today, know how to make some tasty cocktails with Feni, introducing "Feni Lemon Martini". Know how to make in these easy steps mentioned below.
Feni Lemon Martini Recipe - Feni Cocktail
1. A bottle of Feni/Fenny
2. A bottle Of Limca / Sprite
3. 1 piece of lemon zest
4. 2-3 tsps of fresh lemon juice
5. Ice cubes
How To Make Feni Lemon Martini?
1. In a martini glass, put some ice and pour 30ml of Feni.
2. Put the lemon zest curl in the glass.
3. Add any fizzy lemon drink like limca or sprite.
4. While serving, squeeze a few drops of lemon into the martini. Tasty feni lemon martini is ready.
Try the tasty feni cocktail adding the orange zest instead of lemon.