- 2 hrs ago 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- 5 hrs ago National Girl Child Day 2021: History And Significance Of This Day
- 6 hrs ago Lady Gaga’s Crown Braid Hairstyle At The Inauguration Is Chic But It Has A Hidden Detail That Is Unmissable!
- 6 hrs ago After Viral Memes, Here’s The Story Behind Bernie Sanders’ Famous Mittens
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- News Police grant permission to farmer unions to conduct Tractor Parade on Republic Day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Sports SAI takes steps to ensure no drop in intensity of athletes returning to training
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Mushroom is used in several cuisines. Mushroom is ideally prepared with lots of spices. Sometimes, vegetables like capsicum, onions and tomatoes are sued to prepare mushroom recipes. Non vegetarians can try adding chunks of chicken to a mushroom curry and make it taste all the more delicious. Have you tried this tasty combo? Check out the mushroom and chicken curry recipe.
Mushroom chicken curry, side dish recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Chicken cubes- 1 cup (boneless)
- Mushroom buttons- 1 cup (quartered)
- Onion- 1
- Tomato- 1
- Green chillies- 3
- Garlic- 5 pods
- Ginger- ½ inch
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 2tsp
- Coriander powder- 1tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Paprika- ½tsp
- Black pepper- 4 (grounded)
- Coconut cream- 2tbsp
- Oil- ½ cup
- Make a paste of onions, ginger, green chillies and garlic. Keep in a bowl. Also ground tomato separately and keep in another bowl.
- Heat 2tbsp oil in a frying pan. Season with cumin seeds and then add the onions paste. Cook on a medium flame till the paste becomes golden brown.
- Sprinkle salt, turmeric powder and mix well. After 2 minutes, add other spices namely, red chilli powder, coriander powder, paprika, and black pepper.
- Mix well and cook all the ingredients for a minute.
- Now add the chicken cubes and cook till it becomes firm.
- Add the mushroom pieces and mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes on a medium flame.
- Pour the coconut cream and grated tomato into the pan. Bring it to boil. Cook till the gravy thickens.
Mushroom chicken curry is ready to eat. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve this side dish hot.