- News Guwahati local court sends Sharjeel Imam to 4-day police remand
- Movies Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship Movie Review: Live Audience Reaction On The Vicky Kaushal Starrer
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup: India women begin elusive trophy search with opener against Australia
- Technology Xiaomi Patents New Chip With 5G, Storage Options Together
- Finance LPG Cylinder Prices May Come Down In March: Pradhan
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Chicken salad recipe is popular across the world. It is healthy and delicious too. This chicken in salad recipe will make you crave for more! When chicken salad is prepared in Indian style, then you just would not want to resist it. As we are used to spicy meals, we all love that tryst of spiciness in our salads too. Don't we? When you add some tandoori masala to this chicken salad recipe, it enhances the taste and makes it perfect for lunch, and fills your tummy too.
Kids are often hesitant on having vegetables, but they are fond of chicken. You can make the chicken salad colourful by adding more veggies to it! Pack this along with lunch for your kids, and you will see empty lunch boxes when they return home.
Different recipes have been tried and tested on chicken salads. Boldsky presents to you an exclusive and yummy treat for this afternoon. Read on to know how to make chicken salad.
Preparation time- 20 minutes
Cooking time- 5 minutes
All You Need
Chicken- 150 gms (boiled and chopped into fine pieces)
Carrot- 1 nos (sliced)
Onion- 1 nos (sliced)
Tomato- 1 nos (chopped)
Potato- ½ nos (boiled and chopped)
Lettuce leaves- 5-6
Mayonnaise- 1 tbsp
Salt- to taste
Garam masala- ¼ tbsp
Cumin powder- ¼ tbsp
Red chilli powder- ¼ tbsp
Fenugreek powder- a pinch
Turmeric powder- a pinch
1. Mix ingredients that come under masala with little water, and make it into a paste. Once they are mixed well, apply them on the chicken pieces. Keep it aside for 20 minutes.
2. In the meantime, take a bowl and add carrot, onion, tomato, potato and lettuce leaves. Mix them well.
3. Now, take a pan and heat it. Put the marinated chicken pieces and saute them for 2 minutes till you get an aroma of the spices.
4. Then, put these chicken pieces into the bowl. Now, add mayonnaise and salt to it. Stir the ingredients well.
Your chicken salad is all set to be relished. This is a wholesome meal in itself. You can feel good and healthy at the same time.
- Chicken is a good source of protein. It is an essential nutrient for the smooth functioning of your system.
- The benefits of vegetables on your diet require no special mention. Vegetables are a powerhouse of nutrients. Tomatoes are good in controlling the blood pressure levels, while potatoes are a rich source of carbohydrates. Onions are good for the heart. Carrots are rich in Vitamin C that are good for your eyes. These are just few benefits of eating this dish. Make sure you have vegetables to stay healthy and happy.
- In order to enhance the taste of this chicken salad recipe, you can add more vegetables to it that include green peas and beans.
- If you love the lemon flavour, sprinkle some lemon juice instead of mayonnaise. It is healthier too.