- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- News After NIA raids, Davinder Singh shifted to Jammu
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Medium sized pieces of boneless chicken
Equal mix of mace and nutmeg powder – 1 cup
Oil – 2 tablespoons
Finely chopped onions – 2 nos.
Tamarind paste – 1 tablespoon
Grated coconut – 1 cup
Coriander seeds – 1 teaspoon
Poppy seeds – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder (according to taste)
Red dry chillies (according to taste)
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
Salt ( according to taste)
How To Prepare:
1. Dry roast the grated coconut on low heat. Stir it continuously till it turn reddish brown.
2. Dry roast all the other ingredients for the paste.
3. Grind the roasted coconut with all other roasted ingredients.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add the onions. Saute the onions till they turn golden brown.
5. Add the chicken pieces and fry them on low heat till golden in colour.
6. Add the grounded paste and the ginger-garlic paste.
7. Add all the spices (turmeric powder, chilly powder and salt). Fry till oil separates.
8. Add water and bring it to a boil.
9. Add the tamarind pulp along with the mace and nutmeg powders.
10. Cover the pan and let it simmer till the chicken is fully cooked.
Your non vegetarian recipes is ready. Serve with steaming rice.