- 31 min ago Mars Transit in Libra On 22 October 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 12 hrs ago What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- 12 hrs ago Alia Bhatt And Malaika Arora Convince Us To Invest In Single-Tone Outfits With All-Blue And All-Green Look
- 12 hrs ago Diabetes And Itching: What Are The Causes Of Itching In Diabetics And How To Treat Them?
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Oct 21 Highlights: Shamita & Nishant Get Into Huge Argument; Jay Objects To Losing Price Money
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
- Automobiles MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
Christmas is just round the corner. While you are all gearing up with the cleaning and decorations, the grand Christmas dinner will also pop up in your mind. Getting the best recipes on the Christmas dinner table is an absolute must. Since chicken is the universal non vegetarian item which is enjoyed by almost all non vegetarian foodies, we have a perfect chicken recipe for you to try.
This Christmas recipe hails from the African country of Morocco. The chicken breasts are first marinated with a blend of some unique and fragrant spices. Then it is roasted with olive oil which makes it a healthy preparation too. The flavour of spices and herbs make this recipe an absolute delight for all during Christmas.
So, try out this delicious Christmas special recipe of spicy Moroccan chicken and make your Christmas dinner, a grand success.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Boneless chicken breast- 2
- Black peppercorns- 10
- Cinnamon stick- 1
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Ginger- 1 medium sized piece
- Garlic- 5 cloves (chopped)
- Coriander leaves- 2tbsp (chopped)
- Lemon zest- ¼ tsp (grated)
- Lemon juice- 1tsp
- Black pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Roasted cumin powder- 1tsp
- Chilli flakes- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Olive oil- 1tbsp
- Olives- for garnish
1. Wash and clean the chicken breasts thoroughly with water. Keep it aside.
2. Grind the peppercorns, cinnamon, onion, ginger, garlic, coriander leaves, lemon zest, lemon juice together in a mixer with a little water. Make smooth paste.
3. Add the chilli flakes, salt, roasted cumin powder and the pepper powder to this paste and mix well.
4. Slice the chicken breasts horizontally and marinate the chicken breasts with prepared paste. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
5. After that, heat olive oil in a pan and put the chicken slices in it.
6. Roast the chicken on low flame for about 15- 20 minutes on one side till it turns golden brown.
7. Then flip the chicken slices to the other side and roast for another 15-20 minutes on low flame till it turns golden brown.
8. Once done, switch off the flame and transfer the chicken pieces to a serving plate and garnish with olives.
Spicy Moroccan chicken recipe is ready to be served. Enjoy your Christmas dinner with this exotic chicken dish which is sure to delight all.