- 2 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 15 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- 19 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- News Cyclone Tauktae: Heavy rains likely in Mumbai today, civic body moves 580 COVID-19 patients from jumbo units
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Sports NBA Wrap: LeBron returns as Lakers keep alive top six hopes, Nets big three reunited in win
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar On Her Mother Testing Positive For COVID-19: Had A Hellish Time, She Was Extremely Serious
- Technology Week 20, 2021 Launch Roundup: Infinix Hot 10S, ASUS Zenfone 8, Redmi Note 10S, Infinix Note 10 Pro, And More
- Finance Why Mutual Funds Are Showing 1-Year Returns of 70-80%?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Christmas is just round the corner. While you are all gearing up with the cleaning and decorations, the grand Christmas dinner will also pop up in your mind. Getting the best recipes on the Christmas dinner table is an absolute must. Since chicken is the universal non vegetarian item which is enjoyed by almost all non vegetarian foodies, we have a perfect chicken recipe for you to try.
This Christmas recipe hails from the African country of Morocco. The chicken breasts are first marinated with a blend of some unique and fragrant spices. Then it is roasted with olive oil which makes it a healthy preparation too. The flavour of spices and herbs make this recipe an absolute delight for all during Christmas.
So, try out this delicious Christmas special recipe of spicy Moroccan chicken and make your Christmas dinner, a grand success.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Boneless chicken breast- 2
- Black peppercorns- 10
- Cinnamon stick- 1
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Ginger- 1 medium sized piece
- Garlic- 5 cloves (chopped)
- Coriander leaves- 2tbsp (chopped)
- Lemon zest- ¼ tsp (grated)
- Lemon juice- 1tsp
- Black pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Roasted cumin powder- 1tsp
- Chilli flakes- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Olive oil- 1tbsp
- Olives- for garnish
1. Wash and clean the chicken breasts thoroughly with water. Keep it aside.
2. Grind the peppercorns, cinnamon, onion, ginger, garlic, coriander leaves, lemon zest, lemon juice together in a mixer with a little water. Make smooth paste.
3. Add the chilli flakes, salt, roasted cumin powder and the pepper powder to this paste and mix well.
4. Slice the chicken breasts horizontally and marinate the chicken breasts with prepared paste. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
5. After that, heat olive oil in a pan and put the chicken slices in it.
6. Roast the chicken on low flame for about 15- 20 minutes on one side till it turns golden brown.
7. Then flip the chicken slices to the other side and roast for another 15-20 minutes on low flame till it turns golden brown.
8. Once done, switch off the flame and transfer the chicken pieces to a serving plate and garnish with olives.
Spicy Moroccan chicken recipe is ready to be served. Enjoy your Christmas dinner with this exotic chicken dish which is sure to delight all.