- 35 min ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 2 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 5 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Here’s How Mohsin-Shivangi’s Track Might End; Why Makers Opted For Leap Revealed!
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- News Kanhaiya Kumar joins Congress
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs PBKS, Match 42 Live Updates: Mumbai Indians look to end the losing spree in UAE
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Automobiles Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Rice casserole with beef recipe:
1 teaspoon Parsley, chopped
2 pounds Boneless beef recipes Chuck
2 Onions, peel & slice
3/4 cup Rice, uncooked
1 cup Fresh Tomatoes, chopped
1 1/2 cups beef recipes
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
1/4 teaspoon Saffron
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Cut meat into cubes. Transfer to casserole, using slotted spoon.
- Add onions and rice to remaining fat. Stir until rice begins to color. Set aside.
- Put beef recipes, garlic, parsley, and saffron into casserole. Cover and cook 1 hour.
- Remove casserole from oven. Skim off excess fat; stir in rice-and-onion mixture and tomatoes; cover.
- Return to oven another hour; check occasionally to see if extra liquid is required.
- Before serving, adjust seasoning and stir in cheese.