- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
'Chilly Chicken' and 'Chicken Roast'- when these two yummy dishes are amalgamated, a Mangalorian delicacy called the 'Chilli Chicken Ghee Roast' recipe can be created.
The name of the dish sounds so mouth-watering doesn't it? Imagine when you get the soft and juicy chicken cooked in a delicious creamy sauce, how great the feeling would be! You can serve it hot with mint and coriander chutney or tomato rasam.
Celebrations like Eid, Navratri, Diwali, etc., can't be completed without having non-veg dishes. If your regular chicken recipe is what you don't want to serve, you can try this dish to make your family and guests happy.
Have a look at the recipe and do try preparing this recipe for your Diwali celebrations.
Serves - 6
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
Also Read: Juicy Chicken Recipes You Must Try
1. Chicken - 600 grams (boneless and small pieces)
2. Curd - 4 tbsp
3. Ghee - 5 tbsp
4. Ginger-Garlic Paste - 2 tbsp
5. Turmeric Powder - a pinch
6. Jaggery/Sugar - 1 tbsp
7. Onion - 1 (sliced)
8. Salt as per taste
9. Curry Leaves - 5
10. Red Chillies - 10
11. Cumin Seeds - ½ tsp
12. Methi Seeds - ¼th tsp
13. Coriander Seeds - 1 tbsp
14. Desiccated Coconut - 2 tbsp (roasted)
15. Fennel Seeds - ½ tsp
16. Cloves - 2
17. Cinnamon Stick - 2
18. Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
19. Tamarind paste - ½ tsp
Also Read: Famous Chicken Recipes Of India
1. Roast all spices on low flame and keep it aside. Roast red chillies separately and keep it aside as well.
2. Now, grind all these spices together. Don't make it into a powdered form. Keep it coarse.
3. Then, take a bowl and add chicken in it. Add the ground spices and curd into it and leave it for marination. Also, add turmeric powder during the marination.
4. Take a pan and heat ghee. Then, add curry leaves and chopped onions into it. Fry until the onions turn golden brown in colour.
5. Add the marinated chicken and mix everything well. You can add water (1/4th cup) if the chicken gets too dry. Remember, you have to be cautious while using water, as you don't want it to be like a gravy.
6. Now, add coconut, tamarind paste, jaggery and ghee and stir well. You can also add lemon juice to give a twist to the taste.
7. Let it cook for 10 minutes and then turn off the stove.
8. Your chilli chicken ghee roast recipe is ready to be served.
Try this awesome finger-licking recipe during the festival time for sure.