- 8 hrs ago Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- 8 hrs ago Rana Daggubati And Miheeka Bajaj Tie The Knot And Look Resplendent In Their Outfits
- 12 hrs ago Happy Birthday Hansika Motwani: 5 Wow-Worthy Fashion Photoshoots Of The Actress That Left Us Stunned
- 14 hrs ago 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- News Rhea Chakraborty, family told to appear before probe agency on Monday
- Sports F1 2020: Verstappen on shock Silverstone win: I didn't see it coming!
- Movies Satish Shah Reveals He Was Diagnosed With Coronavirus And Has Recovered Now, Thanks Hospital Staff
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The name is enough to make you wanting to eat it right away. Chicken biryani is such a delicacy, which woos everyone - from eight to eighty years. Whether it is a wedding ceremony or an Eid party or any other occasion, if biryani is there, people want nothing else.
Specifically, biryani comes is an Awadh-style cuisine; still the Hyderabadi style is unique. And when you taste the biryani of Kolkata, you can enjoy the awesome combination of potato and chicken or meat with spicy rice, which is a unique combo.
Different states have different styles of making chicken biryani. But, if you want to make authentic chicken biryani easily at home to make your guests happy, follow the below given procedure.
Serves - 6 people
Preparation Time - 2 hours
Cooking Time - 1 hour
1. Chicken - 500 grams (Boneless)
2. Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
3. Yogurt - 1 cup
4. Garam Masala - 1 tsp
5. Red Chilli Powder - 2 tbsp
6. Salt as per taste
7. Ginger Paste - 1 tbsp
8. Garlic Paste - 1½ tbsp
9. Ghee - 3 tbsp
10. Fried Onions - 1 cup
11. Basmati Rice - 2 cups (soaked in water)
12. Whole Spices as required
13. Dry Fruits - 1 cup (chopped)
14. Saffron Water - 2 tbsp
15. Rose Water - 1 tbsp
16. Kewra Water - 1 tbsp
1. Take chicken pieces in a big bowl and add yogurt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste, salt and garam masala powder into it.
2. Marinate the chicken with all the spices and keep it aside for at least 2 hours.
3. Take a deep-bottomed pan and heat ghee. Add the marinated chicken into it and stir well.
4. Add fried onions and dry fruits into it and cook until the chicken pieces get half cooked. Keep it aside.Take a saucepan and boil water in it. Now, add the whole spices into the boiling water.
5. Add the pre-soaked basmati rice into it and cook up to 80%.
6. Now, place chicken at the bottom of a big vessel and layer it with rice.
7. Add saffron water, rose water, kewra water, dry fruits, fried onions and chopped coriander into it and cover the vessel with aluminum foil.
8. If you want to make the dish more realistic, then cover the vessel with its original lid and seal it with dough.
9. Now, cook the biryani for 20 minutes on very low flame. When you get the aroma, turn off the stove. Your chicken biryani is ready to be served.
If you have a family get together this weekend, make chicken biryani and surprise your guests with it. See how happy they will be! Don't forget to share this amazing and easy chicken biryani recipe with your friends as well.