- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- 12 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 13 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 13 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- Technology ISRO Aditya-L1 Sun Mission To Take Off In 2020
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The name is enough to make you wanting to eat it right away. Chicken biryani is such a delicacy, which woos everyone - from eight to eighty years. Whether it is a wedding ceremony or an Eid party or any other occasion, if biryani is there, people want nothing else.
Specifically, biryani comes is an Awadh-style cuisine; still the Hyderabadi style is unique. And when you taste the biryani of Kolkata, you can enjoy the awesome combination of potato and chicken or meat with spicy rice, which is a unique combo.
Different states have different styles of making chicken biryani. But, if you want to make authentic chicken biryani easily at home to make your guests happy, follow the below given procedure.
Serves - 6 people
Preparation Time - 2 hours
Cooking Time - 1 hour
1. Chicken - 500 grams (Boneless)
2. Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
3. Yogurt - 1 cup
4. Garam Masala - 1 tsp
5. Red Chilli Powder - 2 tbsp
6. Salt as per taste
7. Ginger Paste - 1 tbsp
8. Garlic Paste - 1½ tbsp
9. Ghee - 3 tbsp
10. Fried Onions - 1 cup
11. Basmati Rice - 2 cups (soaked in water)
12. Whole Spices as required
13. Dry Fruits - 1 cup (chopped)
14. Saffron Water - 2 tbsp
15. Rose Water - 1 tbsp
16. Kewra Water - 1 tbsp
1. Take chicken pieces in a big bowl and add yogurt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste, salt and garam masala powder into it.
2. Marinate the chicken with all the spices and keep it aside for at least 2 hours.
3. Take a deep-bottomed pan and heat ghee. Add the marinated chicken into it and stir well.
4. Add fried onions and dry fruits into it and cook until the chicken pieces get half cooked. Keep it aside.Take a saucepan and boil water in it. Now, add the whole spices into the boiling water.
5. Add the pre-soaked basmati rice into it and cook up to 80%.
6. Now, place chicken at the bottom of a big vessel and layer it with rice.
7. Add saffron water, rose water, kewra water, dry fruits, fried onions and chopped coriander into it and cover the vessel with aluminum foil.
8. If you want to make the dish more realistic, then cover the vessel with its original lid and seal it with dough.
9. Now, cook the biryani for 20 minutes on very low flame. When you get the aroma, turn off the stove. Your chicken biryani is ready to be served.
If you have a family get together this weekend, make chicken biryani and surprise your guests with it. See how happy they will be! Don't forget to share this amazing and easy chicken biryani recipe with your friends as well.