- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 03 March 2021
- 12 hrs ago Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- 14 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Offer These Flowers To Lord Shiva And Seek His Blessings
- 15 hrs ago What Is Chikungunya? Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatments And Prevention
- News 7th Pay Commission: What the new wage code will mean to CG employees
- Finance Metal Stocks See Buying Interest; Nifty Metal Hit New High
- Education KPSC FDA Answer Key 2021: How To Download KPSC FDA 2021 Answer Key
- Movies Deepika Padukone's Denim Ad Accused Of Plagiarism; Yeh Ballet Director Asks 'Are You So Creatively Bankrupt?'
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Series, Redmi 9i, Redmi 9 Prime Get Temporary Price Cut
- Sports Rublev ready for Murray 'fight' in Rotterdam, Tsitsipas through
- Automobiles Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you should opt for something which will fill your tummy to the maximum. No, we are not talking about the quantity of food you must consume, however we are relating it to the quality of food you eat. Consuming fried foods at the start of the day will make you feel gassy and tired too as the day graduates. Therefore, opting for food which is rich in protein is a better option!
Eggs are a source of calcium for the body. This morning we share with you a yummy vegetarian breakfast recipe - egg besan dosa. This easy egg recipe does not consume too much of time as well, as egg takes a minimum of 5 to 10 minutes to cook.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
All You Need
- Eggs - 2
- Besan -1 cup
- Onion-1 no (chopped)
- Tomato-1 no (chopped)
- Green Chilly -1 or 2 nos (finely chopped)
- Pepper powder-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves-few
- Oil-for spray
- Take a round clean dry bowl. Place the besan, onion, tomato, green chillies, pepper powder, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, coriander leaves and salt.
- Using a flat spoon, mix all of these ingredients together to make one mixture.
- When the mixture is done, add a little water. Using the same spoon, blend the mixture together. Now add in the eggs and beat it using an egg beater.
- When this is done, switch the flame on. Drizzle a little oil on the hot pan and when hot, pour this batter and rotate the flour in a circular motion. (just like how dosa is prepared)
- All it to fry well, till it turns a golden brown in colour.
- Flip the egg besan dosa on to the other side and cook well.
- When done you can garnish it with a little coriander leaves if left or you can enjoy it just the way it is.
A fried egg contains about 6.3 grams of protein. A gram of protein has about 4 calories, so a fried egg contains 25 calories from protein.
A fried egg typically requires a small amount of vegetable oil to keep it from sticking to the pan. So go easy on the usage of oil!