- 51 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Technology Realme Loses Market Share After Festival Season: Report
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Yami Gautam turned showstopper on day 2 of the ongoing Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS20. Yami walked the ramp for Falguni Shane Peacock show presented by Technogym and look absolutely ravishing. And what caught our eye the most from her entire look is her quirky hairstyle.
Yami kept her make-up subtle and nude and let her hairstyle do all the talking. Yami wore a one-shoulder, high-slit dress for the event with high boots and silver chunks earrings accessorising the attire. Her look was fun and funky but the hairdo added a charm to the look. Her quirky hair was basically a half-updo amped up by a few tweaks. Keeping the sides of the hair sleek, Yami created a huge pouf at the centre and that gave her look the edgy vibe. This is an elegant, stylish and dapper look. Ideal for a party or fun occasion, you can also carry this look if you want to stand out from the rest or are fed up of your regular hairstyles.
You just need a few things, a little practice and you are ready to rock this hairdo. Here is how you can do that in a few simple steps.
Yami Gautam's Quirky Hairdo
What you need
- Detangler brush
- Teaser comb
- Hair gel
- Bobby pins
- Hair spray
Steps to recreate the hairdo
- Remove all the tangles and knots from your hair using the detangler brush.
- Separate the front-middle portion of your hair and tie it in a knot at the top of your head to keep it out of your face.
- Take the hair left from each side, pull it back and secure it using bobby pins at the back of your head.
- Apply some hair gel on the hair secured at the sides.
- Take the hair out of the knot, flip it forward and tease it for a few seconds.
- Flip the hair back, make a pouf and secure it using bobby pins.
And that is it! This was how you can create Yami Gautam's hairdo in a few minutes. How did you like her look? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.