- 1 hr ago Hadid Sisters Hit Runway For Marc Jacobs With Partially 'Shaved' Heads And Bleached Brows
- 1 hr ago July 2022: Lucky And Unlucky Zodiac Signs This Month
- 2 hrs ago Expert Article: Pericoronitis, An Unfamiliar But Agonizing Dental Issue
- 2 hrs ago Who Is CM Eknath Shambaji Shinde? Tracing His Journey From An Auto-Driver To Maharashtra's New CM
- Finance Brokerage Suggests Buy This Large-Cap Tata Stock For 21%, Given Over 192% Returns In 3 Years
- Movies Nima Denzongpa: Iqbal Khan Bids Adieu To The Show; Says It Was A Beautiful Journey Of 6 Months
- News DRDO carries out maiden flight of Autonomous Flying Wing Technology Demonstrator| VIDEO
- Sports India vs Derbyshire: Hooda, Sanju, Suryakumar guide Indians to win in T20 practice match
- Technology Pre-Ordered Nothing Phone 1? Then You Might Not Like This
- Automobiles 2022 Hyundai Venue Vs 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Which New Sub-4m SUV Should You Buy?
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
- Education CMI Result 2022 Declared for B.Sc Courses: Check Scorecard, Cut Off & Merit List at www.cmi.ac.in
Teachers' Day is celebrated every year on 5 September to appreciate the teachers for their hard work and contribution in building our society. Teachers are truly the important pillars of our society and they deserve all the admiration. The day is celebrated with enthusiasm in educational institutions with teachers dressing up and enjoying their day. This year, however, is different.
With the Coronavirus pandemic limiting us to our homes, traditional education has taken a backseat and virtual classes have become the new normal. So, if you are celebrating Teachers' Day, it is most probably going to be a virtual celebration. That shouldn't mean that you should compromise on the glam. This is your day and you ought to dress up.
If you are too lazy at home to do the whole jazz of getting dressed up and glammed up, you have a smart solution for you- get creative with your hairstyle. The virtual celebration gives you enough room to play with your make-up and hair while keeping your attire not-so-glamorous.
With that in mind, we have listed for you five hairstyles that you can use to look glamourous for the virtual celebration this Teachers' Day.
1. The Classic Bun
Until you are a bun kind of girl, we reserve the bun hairstyles for special occasion. And if you are teacher, what is more special that this day, right? This low bun doesn't require much efforts of accessories to look elegant. Give a lift to your front hair and tie all of your hair at the back in a low bun. You can tease the front hair later to get a little messy look.
You can wear anything with this look and it will look stunning. If you are planning to wear a saree, this is the one we'll suggest you go for. Light touches of make-up- a nude lipstick, kajal, and mascara- will make this look even more beautiful.
2. The Retro Waves
Lockdown has inspired many of us to experiment with our hair. The most popular trend being chopping off your lengths. If you have also gone for the short quarantine hair, you are going to love this look.
Part your hair from the side that you prefer and curl your hair in thick curls. Tuck the hair at the shorter parting behind your back and let the hair from the larger parting fall on the side of your face. This will give your look a graceful retro touch.
3. The Bold Topknot
If you are wearing a bright dress, bold lip or a statement piece of jewellery, or all of these(just like Kalki), you would want to keep your hair out of your face to prevent any mess. And what better than a top knot to do the job!
Gather all of your hair at the very top of your head and tie it into a top knot. Pull a few strands of hair at the front to frame your face and you are done. This simple hairstyle, while making you look gorgeous, allow the others elements of your look to shine.
4. Straight And Stunning
Beauty trends will come and go but straight hair will never lose its charm. If you are no hair expert(like many of us) and the thought of styling your hair makes you anxious, don't worry. We've got your back. All you need is a hair straightener and a comb.
Part your hair as per your preference. Take a small section of your hair and straighten it. When you are done, move to the next section. Straighten all of your hair, run a comb through it and you are done. With this hairstyle, you can go as bold or as subtle with your attire and accessories as you wish.
5. The Messy Bun
No, we haven't forgotten our curly hair beauties. With the beautiful texture and fluffiness of curly hair, it can dominate a major portion of the screen on the video call. The best way to tame curly hair is to tie it. Whether you are going traditional or modern on this day, a curly messy bun will compliment your look.
Gather all of your hair at the back and tie it into a bun. Let the messiness of your curls shine through at the front. This will soften your look and add elegance to it. Keep the make-up subtle and the eyes smokey. If you are wearing traditional attire, take it a notch up by adding a bindi on the centre of your forehead.
- pulseTeachers’ Day 2021 Date, History, Theme and Significance
- make up tipsTeachers’ Day 2019: Here Are A Few Simple And Effective Make-up Tips For Teachers
- pulseTeachers’ Day 2019: Google Uses Animated Doodle To Honour The Educators Of India
- lifeExclusive: This Initiative Tells Us Why Teachers Should Also Support Sex Education In Schools
- beyond loveTeachers' Day: Why Teachers And Students Should Have A Healthy Bond
- parents and childrenTeachers Day 2019: How Students And Teachers Can Develop A Healthy Student-Teacher Relationship
- parents and childrenHow Parent-Teacher Partnership Can Help A Child To Develop and Learn In A Better Way
- wellnessSparsh Foundation Announces Free Joint Replacement Surgery For 100 Retired Teachers
- zodiac signsTeachers' Day 2021: 5 Zodiac Signs Who Make The Best Teachers
- thoughtMeaning Of A Guru
- lifeTeachers' Day 2021: Inspiring Facts On Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- lifeTeachers Day 2019 : Unique Gift Ideas That You Can Choose For Your Favourite Teacher