- Technology Buying Guide: Best Premium Smartphones Running Android 10 Right Now
- Movies Ajay Devgn At 51: Five Reasons Why 'Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha' With This Birthday Boy!
- News COVID-19: India reports 437 cases in 24 hours, 1,834 people infected
- Sports Coronavirus: US Open organisers push ahead with slam plans after Wimbledon blow
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For March 2020: Hyundai India registers A 41% Decline In Sales
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In April
- Finance RBI's Moratorium On Credit Card Dues: Should You Avail It?
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Priyanka Chopra walked the ramp at Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale (BPFT) 2020 in Mumbai and looked stunning in her subtle yet intense makeup look. This was the 15th edition of the BPFT and Priyanka graced the ramp dressed in a gorgeous black gown that she paired up with an equally fierce make-up look.
In most of the appearances lately, Priyanka has been rocking the nude and neutral make-up looks. It was a refreshing change to see Priyanka in a different avatar after so long. Talking about her make-up, Priyanka's flawless based was accentuated with contoured cheekbones and highlighted high points of the face that added a natural glow the look. But the element of her make-up that stood out was her eyeliner. The extended thick winged eyeliner traced the crease to create a powerful graphic eyeliner look. The nude lipstick balanced out the intensity of the look.
That is not all though. The voluminous high bun at the front magnified the charm of the look and gave us a brand-new hairstyle to perfect. So, what do you think about Priyanka's look? Did you like the break from the nude make-up looks that have become her signature look? Let us know in the comment section below.