- 2 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- 2 hrs ago 13 Inspiring Joker Quotes About Life And Attitude
- 2 hrs ago A Neurosurgeon Explains About Orbital Tumors: Diagnosis, Treatment & Management
- 2 hrs ago COVID-19 Delta Plus Variant: Everything You Need To Know About This Variant Of Concern
- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Rakhi Sawant Wants Salman Khan To Teach Her Husband Ritesh A Lesson In BB House; Read Statement
- Sports UFC Vegas 30: Gane vs. Volkov fight card, date, India time, telecast and live streaming info
- Technology Jio Will Be First To Launch 5G Services In India
- News Single dose of Pfizer, AstraZeneca vaccine offers 60 % protection in adults aged 65 yrs and above: Study
- Finance Small Savings Schemes: Govt defined rules regarding joint accounts
- Education Karnataka: All College Students, Teachers To Be Vaccinated By July
- Automobiles 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019 has just begun and it isalreadysetting some impressive beauty trends. Lakme Fashion Week is the biggest fashion event in India and we shouldn't expect any less. The first day of the show went pretty smooth and displayed a wide range of designs and proved the mettle of our talented designers. From Amit Aggarwal to Pallavi Mohan and Gen Next designers, all brought some unique elements to the ramp.
Talking about beauty trends, there were a few noteworthy beauty trends thatdeserve applause from us. These trends worked mainly because they didn't overpower the designs and idea of the collection being presented. So, what are these beauty trends? Let's find out!
The Glossy Skin
Glossy and luminous skin was quite a prevalent beauty trend in this edition of Lakme Fashion Week. Mostly seen in the Amit Aggarwal show,presented by RElan, the glossy look made a distinct statement. Lisa Hayden turned showstopper for this particular show where the designer showcased his collection Flux and she was a glittering goddess in that perfect glossy skin, bronzed base and cheekbones highlighted to perfection.
A Pop Of Colour
The next beauty trend that was distinguishable was that of a colourful pop in the eye. This trend was mainly seen in the equally colourful collection of Saaksha & Kinni. The collection being presented was all about the colours and prints of our nation and the same theme translated into the make-up of the models as well.
With a neutral and bronzed base, the pop of pink and peach colours at the inner corner of the eyes and lips of the models gave the entire look a unique element.
Talking about the hair trend that was seen on the first day of the celebrated Lakme Fashion Week, it was the hair accessories that took the front row. Seen across various shows, this particular trend was mostly highlighted in the Six5sixstreet, Gundistudio, Spacebiskit and Jaywalking show presented by StreetFeat and the Saaksha & Kinni show.
While the show presented by StreetFeat had bandana, beads and hairpins as accessories, Saaksha & Kinni show had peach and blue twisted hair bands going across the model's high bun.
The Sleek Hairdo
Keeping with the hair trends, here is another one. Okay, we know! This hair trend was not seen across the shows but in a particular show- Pallavi Mohan show. But it did deserve a mention in our list simply due to the fact that this one hair trend will resonate with us. It is a neat, crisp and clean hairdo that can be worn by anyone at any given occasion. With side-parted hair and a low bun at the back, this hairdo helped the designs come to their fullest and shine through.