- 34 min ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 1 hr ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 1 hr ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 2 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- Automobiles Everve Electric Scooter To Debut At Auto Expo: Will Offer Futuristic Design And Top Performance
- Finance Burger King India Receives Sebi Approval For IPO
- News 2019-nCoV: Delhi tourist suspected of coronavirus admitted in Goa medical college
- Technology Coronavirus: Apple Production Units Of iPhone SE 2, AirPods Likely Affected
- Movies Chunky Panday Reacts To Daughter Ananya's Comment On Him Never Starring In A Karan Johar Film
- Sports Alastair Cook, Ricky Skerritt appointed to MCC's World Cricket Committee
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The biggest award function of the year is here! Yes, we are talking about the Golden Globes 2020. It is an event to cebebrate the finest and most-appreciated performances of the year and what an entry the industry's finest made! Jennifer Lopez made a grand red carpet entrance in a white, golden and teal gown and hairdo that sat on the top her head like a crown, befitting a queen that she is.
The hairdo was not that extensive per se, but it was the volume and finnese that made it stand out. Keeping the front of her hair pulled back and tight, she pulled the rest of her hair, which we are guessing are some gorgeous extensions, into a three-layered braided bun, with each turn of the braid sitting beautifully on top of the other thereby creating a bun.
On the make-up front, her base was bronzed, highlighted and stunning. The heavy black smokey eye accentuated her eyes and pulled all the attention. A pair of dramatic false eyelashes framed the. The glossy purple lip shade balanced the intensity of the hairdo and the smokey eye perfectly.