- 25 min ago 9 Relationship Habits That Can Form The Base Of A Strong Marriage
- 40 min ago Happy Birthday Swara Bhaskar: Best Outfits Of The Diva From 2020 That Gave Major Fashion Goals
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Kristen Stewart: Her Top 5 Unconventional And Unapologetic Outfits
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 April 2020
- Finance No Penalty/ Revival Fee On Failure To Pay Dues Of PPF, Other Post Office Schemes Till 30 June
- News Coronavirus outbreak: How Indore transformed from India's cleanest city to COVID-19 hotspot
- Movies Sonu Sood Offers His Mumbai Hotel To Accommodate Doctors & Medical Staff Treating COVID-19 Patients
- Automobiles 2020 World Performance Car Of The Year Award Winner Is The Porsche Taycan
- Technology Google Rebrands Hangouts Meet; Is This The End Of An Era?
- Sports Saw Sachin Tendulkar dancing for the first time: Harbhajan Singh reminisces World Cup 2011 memories
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
This week on Instagram was the week of promotional events and wedding. While stars like Disha Patani, Sara Ali Khan and Hina Khan were busy in promoting their upcoming movies and giving us major beauty goals, Alia and Tara had some amazing insights on how to rock a wedding-guest look.
Without further ado, let's delve into the best Instagram beauty looks from last week.
Disha Patani is on the roll for the promotions of her upcoming movie, Malang. In one of the promotional events, she was spotted in a dewy and nude make-up look, but it was her hair that fascinated us. The Bhaagi 2 actress who is usually seen in flawless loose waves cascading down her back, donned thick messy curls with hair coloured in a stunning golden brown shade. It is time to bring back the curls era, guys!
Sara Ali Khan
Another gorgeous diva on a promotional streak is the lovely Sara Ali Khan. Her most anticipated movie, Love Aaj Kal is ready to hit the theatres and we are living for her promotional looks. For a promotional event for the movie, Sara took on the unicorn avatar. She splashed unicorn colours- blue, purple and green- on her eyelids and we promise you won't be able to miss this look. Her hair styled in two multi-tied braids made a statement as well.
If there is one Bollywood beauty that never fails to keep up with the latest make-up trends, it is Sonam Kapoor. From monochromatic to nude, Sonam has rocked all the make-up looks there are. And it seems bold is the flavour of the season. For the India Art Fair 2020, Sonam put on a rich metallic brown monochromatic look that oozed elegance and confidence. She paired this look with a beautiful brown dress from Bhanne.
A TV actress that is soon going to set foot in the glittering world of Bollywood is Hina Khan. As you scroll through her Instagram feed, it becomes evident that Hina is an ardent lover of make-up and trying out the latest beauty trends. For one of her photoshoots last week, the Hacked actress opted for a beautiful nude make-up look which was marked by a purple eyeliner. Her look was a perfect combination of subtle and bold.
Alia Bhatt quite evidently diverts towards a more simpler make-up look. In many of her appearances, Alia has chosen to go the natural make-up route. For the wedding reception of Armaan Jain and Anissa Malhotra, Alia impressed in a nudish pink make-up look. Her otherwise subtle make-up look was enhanced by highlighting the high points of her face. Take notes ladies, that is how you use a highlighter to get the best out of your look.
Tara Sutaria went the old-school route for the wedding reception of Armaan Jain and Anissa Malhotra. She looked royal in a golden eye make-up look. To be honest, it is rare to see the full-glam traditional make-up look these days. It was a refreshing change for sure. She paired the flawless make-up with a white and golden lehenga. It is safe to say, she nailed the wedding-guest look and gave us a lesson or two in the art of ethnic make-up.