- 16 min ago Hina Khan Or Gauahar Khan, Whose Pink Outfit For Eid Celebrations Was More Gorgeous?
- 1 hr ago When Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor, And Parineeti Chopra Gave Us A Picture-Perfect Look In Lehengas
- 1 hr ago Kangana Ranaut Flaunts Classy Outfits As She Gives A Sneak Peek Of Her Office To A Magazine
- 1 hr ago 15 YO Girl From Bihar Who Cycled For 1,200 KM To Carry Her Father Will Receive Training At CFI
- Movies 14 Years Of Fanaa: Netizens Urge Aamir Khan And Kajol To Come Together Again For A Romantic Thriller
- Finance Eicher Motors Surges 5% On Stock Split Plans
- Automobiles All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- News India may keep Covid-19 deaths less than 8,000, says public health expert
- Technology Redmi Earbuds S With Low Latency Gaming Mode Launched For Rs. 1,799
- Travel June 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Sports Augusto Fernandez: I didn't go to China from Atletico for the football
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
We look up to our favourite celebrities for any beauty inspiration. And the Bebo of Bollywood, Kareena Kapoor comes at the top of that list. With all the events that she attends, she dons various avatars and mesmerises us in each one of them. But, if you pay close attention to her make-up look, you would notice that more often than not she wears the same make-up look with some tweaks here and there.
Kareena is evidently not a fan of layering up make-up and is usually seen in a natural make-up look. Kohled eyes, nude lips and blush placed at the apples of her cheeks are usually the most evident elements of her make-up look. This make-up look accentuates your natural features and can be carried off easily by anyone of us.
So, if you are a fan of Bebo's go-to make-up look and want to try it yourself, here is how you can glam up in just 5 minutes.
You want an even skin tone to start the look, but don't want the look to be heavy to turn cakey in a few hours. So, ditch the foundation and apply some tinted moisturiser all over your face.
It would be great if you don't go for a concealer as that makes them look heavy. But, who are we kidding? Those dark circles and spots on the face can be a pain to manage. In that case, use spot concealing to conceal everything you want to. Remember to set it immediately using a setting powder.
Blush (Not To Be Taken Lightly)
Blush placed perfectly on the apples of the cheeks is quite an evident part of Kareena's look. You just can't miss it. It brightens the whole look and gives some colour back to your face. You can, of course, change the intensity of the blush based on the occasion and your comfort level.
If you want to glam up but also don't want to look OTT, nude shade is the best to go for. Just take a nude eyeshadow and apply it all over your lid. Blend the eyeshadow well at the edges. You can further glam this look by adding a golden eyeshadow on top of the nude one.
Kohl And Eyeliner
Heavily lined upper lashed line and smoked up lower lash line is the signature Kareena Kapoor eye make-up look. This is done to draw attention towards the eyes. So, the next step you need to do is line your upper lower lash line and waterline.
Doing your eyebrows is important, even if you are not doing any make-up. Thus defines your face. Using an eyebrow pencil, fill in your brows.
Nude Lipstick (Customised To Your Tone)
Bebo wears a nude lipstick, pretty much all the time. And then there are those magical red lip looks. But, it is pretty much a nude lip look. The key is to choose a nude lip that matches your skin tone and seems to mesh with the entire look. You can go with matte or glossy lipstick as per your preference. With that, you are done!
But, wait! Want extra glam for a special event. Do the next step as well.
Highlighter, For That Extra Glam
To add some extra glam to the look, add some highlighter to the high points of your face and level up your make-up game. The high points of your face being your cheekbones, your cupid's bow and the tip and bridge of your nose.
This simple make-up routine won't take you more than a few minutes but will definitely make a huge difference to your look. If you do try this look, tell us how it turned out in the comment section below.