At 'Shamitabh' music launch, the gorgeous diva walked the red carpet wearing both her favourites. Ash looked bright in a yellow coloured anarkali suit with matching churidaar pants. The ankle length anarkali had intricate silver embroidery all over it.
However, we loved the heavy embellishment on the neckline and the borders of the frilly anarkali. The full-sleeve anarkali suit had a V embellished neckline and a heavy embroidered sleeve ends.
Ash decided to carry her dupatta on one side and that too in the floating style as it flaunted the thin silver embroidery on the chiffon dupatta borders.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan accessorised the desi look with diamond chandelier pearl drop earrings and skipped the necklace. Ash completed her look with a T-shaped glittering silver Jimmy Choo heels.
These days, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan seems to have developed a fetish for red lipstick. At various occasions, Ash has been sporting matte red dark lipsticks of different shades which actually goes well with her skin tone.
Even at this occasion, Ash opted for a light evening makeup but added the chic look with a matte red lipstick. She carried the ethnic look with her potent side swept loose hairstyle.
Although Ash opted for a bright colour, we are quite bored of seeing the stylish diva in same anarkali patterns and same hairstyle. We so wish to see her experiment with her gorgeous looks.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood