TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Cannes Film Festival is a big event for the celebrities. From Hollywood to Bollywood, celebrities around the world attend the prestigious cultural film festival. After celebrities such as Freida Pinto, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Kate Upton, Eva Longoria, Mallika Sherawat, Kylie Minogue and Nicole Kidman walked the red carpet, the love birds 'Robsten'; Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson created a buzz at the event. The young duo who got fame through their Twilight series, has a great fan falling worldwide.
The 22 year old, Kristen Stewart is known for her style statement. The young actor knows how to carry both causal and party looks. At the Cannes Film Festival 2012, Kristen Stewart had a different look. On the premiere of her film, On the road, Kristen Stewart carried the Boho look in a Balenciaga gown.
The off white embellished gown became a rage on twitter. After Angelina Jolie's thigh slit gown, Kristen Stewart created a buzz with her gorgeous thigh slit gown. The green and black embroidered thigh slit gown stole the show. The black belt flaunted the slim waist of the star. With the deep V neck gown, Kristen Stewart wore Balenciaga strap high heels that went excellent with the dress.
The elegant look of Kristen Stewart was accessorised with minimal jewelery. She just wore a small pendant and a thin Cartier Juste un Cloe gold bracelet at the Cannes Red Carpet, 2012. The rough beach hair complimented her look.
Later, Kristen Stewart brought a fresh air of summer fashion on the red carpet. The star wore a Balenciaga yellow and green printed ankle cut trouser with a plain white sleeveless top. She teamed up the attire with a black Rebecca Minkoff blazer. Her all time favourite, beach hairstyle, black sunglasses and minimal makeup added a glam look to the dress. The thin Cartier Juste un Cloe gold bracelet completed the casual cool look of the actress. As the brand ambassador of Balenciaga, she was seen with the Balenciaga designer, Nicholas Ghesquière.
Kristen Stewart was accompanied by her beau, Robert Pattinson. The handsome actor looked classic in a black slim fit suit and black sunglasses.