- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Experts say that people who don't dress according to their age, do so to seek attention. Most women of all ages cannot accept the fact that they are aging and have to modify their style of dressing. By doing so, they are hampering their natural beauty. This is not the case with only the ladies who have crossed 30 years. Even younger women who are in their 20's need to set some guidelines about dressing up as per their age.
Style is something that women of all ages desire. Here are a few tips that would help women of all ages look stylish.
1. Twenties: Let's start at the beginning. This category includes women who are just out of college. They have the advantage of both young age and a well-toned body (at least in most cases!). When dressing for work they can experiment with classic formal wear, to which they can add a few colors, prints and designs. Party lovers can wear the little black dress teamed with stilettos. Bright colors are great companions of these girls. What they do need to get rid of are the sneakers and tees with bold messages.
2. Thirties: This category (mostly) includes the married women with one or two children. Their attire should show what they are – grown up women who are shouldering major responsibilities such as taking care of children and family. Well-cut clothes such as kurtis and chudidhars are a option for them. Women of this age generally bloat around the hips. The patiala salwar is a great savior for wide-hipped women, though you must avoid it if you are petite. Sarees of the right material help you look slimmer, but avoid the ones in chiffon and synthetic fabrics.
3. Forties: Short skirts are a big no-no to this category of women. If you do wish to dress in western wear, go for knee-length skirts. Dark colors such as black, navy, chocolate and ebony when paired with pale colors like ivory, ice blue, beige or white, are great combinations for western wear. Flashy colors are to be completely avoided. Subtle make-up, good bags and shoes complete the look.
4. Fifties: Ethnic wear is a great option to these women, who are mostly mothers to teens. This would include the gorgeous silk or cotton sarees. It's better if chudidhars can be avoided. The best western attire for this category are loose, yet well tailored trousers that are teamed with good kurtas. Minimalistic jewelery is something that these women have to opt for. A simple style statement is something that this category of women must adopt.
Dressing according to your age is not a skill, it is an art. By following the above mentioned style tips, women of all ages can look great. Remember “Middle age is when a narrow waist and a broad mind begin to change places." So, do not give a chance for this. Aging gracefully allows us to remain young at heart – and that is what matters most.