- 7 hrs ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 11 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 13 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 16 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- Movies Aari Arjuna Bags Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Trophy
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Sports BCCI remains undecided on Ranji or Hazare Trophy, women's domestic season expected from March
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Which type of nose ring suits you? -
1.Segment Rings – The most common type of nose ring worn by the girls and women today is the segment rings. They are pain rings whih are worn on the right nostril. They are available in different colours and shapes like waves, thin and fat rings etc. These are usually made of titanium other materials used are acrylic, steel, gold and silver. Segent nose rings were being flunted by Sonakshi Sinha after her film, Dabaang'. These types of nose rings are for chissled face and sharp nose.
2.Beaded Rings – It is also called the captive bead rings and is widely used by the teens. This is one of the nose ring types which look traditional and thus, matched very well with the kurti fashion which is the recent fashion trend. The beads can be changed according to your dress, occasion and fashion. To support the beads, the ring is a little heavy and thus this nose ring type suits the long face type.
3.Half Beaded Rings – This type of nose ring is perfect for round face shape, as it makes the face look slim. These nose rings are half circle with screwed beads which can be changed according to requirement. It is a perfect choice for party wears.
These are the three types of nose rings which are in trend. Suit it with your face type and make a style statement. Recently even Bollywood beauties have been spotted flaunting nose rings. Kareena Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Sonakshi Sinha, Rani Mukherjee and many more.