- 15 hrs ago India's Active COVID-19 Cases Down To 1,07,019, Lowest In 541 Days
- 18 hrs ago Expert Article: What Is Pancreatic Cancer? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 20 hrs ago Utpanna Ekadashi 2021: Date, Time, Shubh Muhurat, Puja Vidhi Legend and Significance
- 1 day ago Legendary Broadway Composer Stephen Sondheim Passes Away At 91: Tribute
- News After Airtel and Vi, Reliance Jio hikes prepaid tariffs by 20%, effective December 1
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 November 28 Highlights: Karan-Tejasswi And Rakhi-Ritesh In Loggerheads
- Sports Chelsea 1-1 Manchester United: Jorginho makes up for mistake and moves Tuchel's men clear
- Finance Reliance Jio Hikes Prepaid Tariffs: A Big Update For Jio Users
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A13 4G India Launch Likely On Cards; To Feature Quad Cameras, 3.5mm Jack
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Automobiles The Iconic British Brand BSA Is Gearing Up To Make Its Comeback
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Which type of nose ring suits you? -
1.Segment Rings – The most common type of nose ring worn by the girls and women today is the segment rings. They are pain rings whih are worn on the right nostril. They are available in different colours and shapes like waves, thin and fat rings etc. These are usually made of titanium other materials used are acrylic, steel, gold and silver. Segent nose rings were being flunted by Sonakshi Sinha after her film, Dabaang'. These types of nose rings are for chissled face and sharp nose.
2.Beaded Rings – It is also called the captive bead rings and is widely used by the teens. This is one of the nose ring types which look traditional and thus, matched very well with the kurti fashion which is the recent fashion trend. The beads can be changed according to your dress, occasion and fashion. To support the beads, the ring is a little heavy and thus this nose ring type suits the long face type.
3.Half Beaded Rings – This type of nose ring is perfect for round face shape, as it makes the face look slim. These nose rings are half circle with screwed beads which can be changed according to requirement. It is a perfect choice for party wears.
These are the three types of nose rings which are in trend. Suit it with your face type and make a style statement. Recently even Bollywood beauties have been spotted flaunting nose rings. Kareena Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Sonakshi Sinha, Rani Mukherjee and many more.