- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Technology Instagram No Longer To Use IGTV Button
- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Frances Cooley, a cake maker, has developed a collection of shoes with various designs such as zebra stripes and polka dots. She makes these shoes and by hand in her own kitchen!
Cooley, who runs Clifton Cakes in Bristol launched the range after discovering a vintage chocolate shoe mould in Belgium. She said that despite the high price, the collection is selling like hot cakes. Each pair of shoes costs 21 pounds.