- 7 hrs ago World Spine Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 8 hrs ago Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment & Prevention
- 8 hrs ago Hina Khan Gives Us Festive Vibes With A White Ethnic Suit But Her Eye Makeup Disappoints Us
- 8 hrs ago Dare To Wear: In A First, Hina Khan’s Make-up Failed To Impress Us
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2019: These Bollywood Songs Perfectly Capture Your Love For Your Better Half!
- News Rogue Karachi dog that spread terror, bit 25 dead; Why Pakistan facing anti-rabies vaccine shortage
- Sports World Cup Qualifiers: India, Bangladesh play out draw
- Automobiles New Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS-VI Engine Details Leaked: India Launch Expected Soon
- Technology Realme 5G Smartphones With Qualcomm Chipsets Under Works
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Autumn is here! With the change in season, you need to make changes in the way you care for your skin, just the way that you shift and upgrade your wardrobe. Autumn, or fall, is a season in which humidity takes a back seat and dry and a little chilly weather during the evening takes it place. The harsh summer sun drops its intensity and the cold winter weather is knocking on the door. And all these changes can make-up for a recipe for disaster for your skin. And especially those with dry skin need to look out for themselves.
You can't continue your summer skincare during the autumn season and you don't also need to make some drastic changes to it. What you need is to tweak your summer skincare routine to make it more autumn appropriate. And to help you with that, today at Boldsky, we bring to you the little changes that you need to make the transition from summer to autumn easier and smoother for your skin. Let's begin, shall we?
1. Swap Your Cleanser With A Hydrating One
Cleansing is the first step of the skincare and everybody does it whether you follow skincare religiously or not. Autumn tends to suck the moisture of your skin and make it dry and it would be a great idea to switch your cleanser to a more moisturising one. In this way, you can tackle the issue of dry skin in your very first skincare step.
2. Grade-up The Moisturiser
A moisturiser is mandatory no matter the weather, just like sunscreen. But, due to the drop in humidity level during the autumn season, our skin becomes drier and the gentle moisturiser that was great for summers won't suffice. So, grade up your moisturiser and go for a more thick and hydrating formula. Not only that, this is a great way to get your skin ready for the much harsher winter season.
3. Exfoliate The Skin, But Not So Much
Exfoliating is an essential step to keep the skin healthy and supple. As the temperature drops during autumn, the dead skin cells that formulate on your skin throughout the day increase. And to get rid of the dead skin cells, it is important to regularly exfoliate the skin. But remember, over-exfoliating in the dry autumn weather can cause a great deal of harm to your skin. So, keep the exfoliation to a minimum but don't completely shut it off.
4. Go For A Glossy Lipstick
Your lips are one of the first places to reflect the dry and arid autumn weather. And it is also one of the most neglected. Autumn can lead to dry and chapped lips. And to prevent that, we advise you to go for a glossy lipstick rather than a matte one. It not only amps up your look but also keeps your lips supple and moisturised.
5. Don't Panic If You Get Some Breakouts
Breakouts are quite common during the weather change. And if you have a skin susceptible to breakouts you will encounter them. But there is no reason to panic. Give your skin some time to adjust to the weather. And if you want, you can try some moisturising masks according to your skin type or whip up some home remedies to soothe and pamper your skin.
There you go! These were the small changes you need to make to your summer skincare routine to make it autumn appropriate. Try these and trust us your skin will thank you for doing that. Enjoy the lovely autumn with happy skin!