- 15 min ago With Or Without Glam: Which One Of Lady Gaga’s Peculiar Eye Look Did You Like More?
- 54 min ago Balaram Jayanti 2020: Here’s The Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- 4 hrs ago On 17 Years Of Koi...Mil Gaya, Preity Zinta’s Pretty Outfits From The Popular Songs Of The Film
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 08 August 2020
- Sports Former champion Wawrinka pulls out of US Open
- News Eye witness of the Air India plane crash in Kerala; Listen to his words in video
- Movies Ajith And Vijay To Join Hands For Mankatha 2? Director Venkat Prabhu’s Reply Will Thrill You!
- Technology iQOO 5 Specifications Tipped Via Benchmark Website; Likely To Pack Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Automobiles TVS Ntorq Race Edition In Yellow Paint Scheme Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Finance Gold Prices Rose 40% In 2020 But Silver Beats It With 65% Gains; Here's Why
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Monsoon season with sudden rain showers and blossoming blooms is her in all its glory. Constant rains and increased humidity might be bad news for your skin. Being the most unpredictable season, monsoon makes our skin's behaviour uncertain.
Monsoon is especially hard on those with oily skin. The excess production of sebum along with the escalating levels of humidity makes our skin devilishly oily and bring about skincare issues such as acne and breakouts. In another extreme scenario, monsoon weather is notoriously great for bacterial infestation and lead to skin infections and irritations.
To shield your skin from the horrors of monsoon season, you need a rock-solid skincare regime. Which is why we have come up with must-have skincare products that you absolutely need to have this monsoon season to keep your skin perky and beautiful.
1. Foaming Face Wash
During monsoon, your skin secrets more sebum than it normally would thanks to the rising humidity levels. As such, it attracts more dirt and pollution that eventually clogs your skin pores. Therefore, it becomes important to keep your skin clean and fresh all the time. A foaming cleanser does exactly that and is a must-have during the monsoon. There is no better time than monsoon to get on the double cleansing bandwagon.
2. Gentle Scrub
The humid climate and excessive sweating put a lot of pressure on your skin pores. The clogged pores lead to common monsoon skin problems aka acne and breakouts. You need a facial scrub to pull out all the grime from your pores and maintain healthy skin. Do go aggressive with your scrub. You want to smoothen your skin not tear it apart. A scrub with the smallest granules is your best bet.
Even after deep cleansing and exfoliating, your skin is not completely clean during the monsoon. Blame the sweat and humidity for it! The pH levels of your skin also go haywire during the rainy season. All you need is a toner to remove the minute dirt to closely cleanse your skin and restore its pH balance.
And if you are not a fan of adding to your skincare expenses, rosewater makes for an excellent toner for the skin.
4. Oil-Free Moisturiser
Do not take sweating for moisturising. No matter the season, moisturising the skin is not to be skipped. For monsoon, you need a lightweight oil-free and non-comedogenic moisturiser to keep hydrate the skin without making it greasy.
5. Sunscreen With 30+ SPF Protection
The rain showers do nothing to prevent the harmful rays of the sun to damage your skin. Sunscreen is a skincare product that your skin can not do without. So, get a non-greasy sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to keep your skin healthy and beautiful this monsoon season.
6. Nourishing Face Masks
Monsoon can tire your skin very quickly making it look dull. A boost of nutrition and pampering can make your skin bounce to its natural glory. Face masks are the best rejuvenating the skin and reviving it from the damage done by the season. There are loads of options available on the market range from clay masks to sheet masks. If you are a DIY lover, you can also whip some nourishing face masks at home to make you skin glow during the monsoon.