TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
White vinegar is a versatile ingredient that is often used for skin care purposes. It is replete with astringent properties that are capable of treating a myriad of troubling skin conditions.
Also, it is known to contain anti-inflammatory agents that can cater to skin concerns like acne, blackheads, etc.
However, it is incredibly imperative to use white vinegar in the right way to ensure effective and noticeable results. In case you're wondering how you should make this skin care ingredient a part of your beauty regimen, then we've got you covered.
As today, we're letting you know about the right way to include white vinegar in your skin care routine.
Inexpensive and highly effective, white vinegar can cater to various skin concerns like pigmentation, an uneven skin tone, acne scars, etc.
Just make white vinegar a part of your beauty routine to be able to bid adieu to the aforementioned skin-related problems.
Take a look at the ways to use white vinegar in your beauty routine, here:
1. White Vinegar With Onion Juice For Skin Pigmentation
- Combine 1 teaspoon of each, white vinegar and onion juice with 2-3 teaspoons of rose water.
- Apply the material on your face and let it dry for 10 minutes.
- Once done, wash it off with tepid water.
- Use this once a week to get rid of skin pigmentation.
2. White Vinegar With Rice Flour For Smooth Skin
- Create a blend of 1 teaspoon of white vinegar, 1 teaspoon of rice flour and 2 teaspoons of rose water.
- Massage the material all over your facial skin and leave it there for a good 10 minutes.
- Once done, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this homemade solution on a weekly basis to get smooth and supple skin.
3. White Vinegar With Strawberries For Blackheads
- Mash 2 ripe strawberries and combine the paste with 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Put the resulting material all over the affected area and gently massage for a few minutes.
- Rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Weekly application of this homemade material can help you achieve blackhead-free skin.
4. White Vinegar With Bentonite Clay For Clean Pores
- Make a concoction of 1 teaspoon of white vinegar, ½ a teaspoon of bentonite clay and 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- Slather the resulting material on your facial skin.
- Leave it there for 10 minutes, before washing it off with a light cleanser and tepid water.
- Make this material a part of your weekly skin care regimen to ensure that your skin pores stay dirt free.
5. White Vinegar With Water For An Even Skin Tone
- Simply mix 1 teaspoon of white vinegar with 1 tablespoon of distilled water.
- Smear the material on your face and neck.
- Let it stay there for 10-15 minutes prior to washing it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this concoction on a weekly basis to achieve an even skin tone.
6. White Vinegar With Olive Oil For Dry Skin
- Just combine 1 teaspoon of white vinegar with 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Put the prepared blend all over your facial skin.
- Allow it to stay there for a good 10 minutes.
- Afterwards, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use white vinegar in this particular way to get rid of dry skin.
7. White Vinegar With Aloe Vera Gel For Acne Scars
- Take a bowl, put 1 teaspoon of white vinegar and 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel in it.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly before slathering it all over your face and neck.
- Permit the material to work its wonders for about 10-15 minutes, prior to washing your face with a light cleanser and lukewarm water.
- Make this mixture a part of your weekly beauty routine to fade away stubborn acne spots.