Who wouldn't love to have fair hands and legs? Most of us face the problem of discolouration, isn't it?
Sometimes, the colour of our hands and legs is different as compared to that of our face.
While most of us only concentrate on making our face appear brighter, it is equally important to take care of the colour of our hands and legs. One of the major reasons for dark hands and legs is over-exposure to sun and skin tan.
Although there are umpteen ready-made creams that are available in the market to solve this issue, it might take time and a lot of money. Why to worry, when we have simple remedies that we can try at home to get instant results?
Yes! Here are some natural ingredients to brighten your hands and legs in less than 10 days. Take a look.
1. Orange Peel
Orange contains vitamin E that helps in skin whitening. It also increases the blood flow and can help in making the skin glow.
1. Powder some dry orange peels and mix this powder with 2 tablespoon of chilled curd. Apply this mixture on your hands and legs. After 20 minutes, gently scrub it off in a circular motion to remove it. Repeat this regularly for faster results.
1. Orange Peel
2. Alternatively, you can make orange scrub to brighten your hands and legs. Mix together 2 tablespoons of orange peel, 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of brown sugar. If you do not have brown sugar, you can use the normal white sugar. Mix these well and scrub it gently on your hands and legs. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off in plain water.
Lemon also has skin whitening properties, which if used regularly would help to brighten your skin.
Add 3 tablespoons of lemon juice in a bowl. Mix it with 1 tablespoon of curd and 2 tablespoons of gram flour. Apply this pack on your hands and legs. Make sure that you apply a thick layer of it. After 20 minutes, rinse it off with cold water and pat dry. You can see the difference instantly. Use this remedy continuously for 7 days and you will be shocked to see the results.
In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Add 2 tablespoons of honey to this mixture. If you want, you can use lemon peel powder instead of lemon juice, but it's completely optional. Gently scrub this mixture on your hands and legs and wash it off in normal water.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera helps in removing the tan on your skin and also keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized.
1. Take a fresh aloe vera leaf and squeeze to take the gel out of it. Rub this gel o your hands and legs. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off in normal water. Do this twice or thrice a day to see faster results.
2. You can also mix 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel with a few drops of almond oil to brighten your hands and legs. Apply this mixture on your skin. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and wash it off in plain water and pat dry. Remember not to go out in the sun directly after applying this on your skin.
Cucumber has vitamin A that helps in improving the skin tone and also helps in reducing tan and discolouration.
Cut cucumber into small pieces and blend them to form a paste. Add 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel into the paste and mix them well. You will get a creamy paste. Apply this cream twice in a day in the morning and evening. Wash off the mixture in cold water after 10 minutes. If used regularly, you can notice the result within a week.
In 4 tablespoons of cucumber paste, add 2 teaspoons of gram flour and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Mix them together to form a pack. Apply this on your skin and leave it on for 20-25 minutes. Rinse off in cold water after it gets dry. This pack will also give you instant results if used regularly for 7 days.
- Smoothening Hair Masks To Try At Home
- DIY Banana Conditioner For Smooth Hair
- Does Potato Juice Help In Removing Upper Lip Hair?
- Does Coconut Oil Help In Removing Head Lice? Find Out
- Get Glowing Skin With These Papaya Face Packs
- DIY Toothpaste Tricks To Keep Your House Clean
- 9 Homemade Face Masks For A Party-ready Skin
- Remedies To Remove Stretch Marks
- Try These Natural Nail Polish Removers
- Simple & Easy Hacks To Clean Your Sink
- Add Some Spice To Your Daily Skin Care Routine
- Get Glowing Skin With These Guava Face Packs