- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 First Look: Kartik Aaryan Steps Into Akshay Kumar's Shoes As A Ghostbuster!
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- News Maharashtra: 15 dead, 35 injured after bus collides with truck in Dhule
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Acne is characterised by stubborn zits that can make you feel uneasy at times. They are mainly caused when the pores are clogged with excess oil, dirt and other impurities. This eventually becomes the breeding ground for bacteria which lead to breakouts. Acne occurs on the face, chest, neck, etc. It can also occur due to hormonal imbalance, poor hygiene and other reasons.
A wide range of ointments and creams are available in the market to treat acne. But you can also try the natural ways that are not only cost effective but are safe for the skin even if used regularly.
Here, we'll be talking about remedies using papaya. We all know that papaya works wonders on the skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of papaya help to treat acne by reducing the redness and inflammation. Papaya also helps in removing the dead skin cells and rejuvenates the skin.
Now let us see the various ways in which papaya can be used to treat acne easily and effectively.
Papaya + Honey
Using raw honey will kill the bacteria causing the acne. It also moisturises the skin.
Peel half portion of a papaya and cut it into small pieces. Add papaya and raw honey into the blender and blend the ingredients to make a fine paste. Apply this paste either on the entire face or just the affected area. Let it stay for about 40-45 minutes. After 45 minutes you can wash it off using normal water. Repeat this every day for best results.
Papaya + Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps in balancing the pH level of the skin and thus treats inflammation on the skin.
Mash the ripe papaya. Add equal amount of water and apple cider vinegar and mix all the ingredients well to make a smooth paste. Take a soft washcloth and dip it in lukewarm water. Wring out the excess water and place it on your face for a few minutes. Apply the papaya and apple cider vinegar paste on the top of this washcloth evenly and leave it on until it dries. You can wash it off using normal water and pat dry.
Papaya + Orange
Orange acts as a natural astringent that helps in controlling the excess oil produced on the skin.
All you need for this is 2 tbsp of papaya paste and a tbsp of orange juice. Blend or mash the papaya to make a smooth paste. Add orange juice into it and combine the ingredients well. Apply this on your face. Let it stay for 20 minutes. Rinse it off after 20 minutes. You can follow this every day for the best results.
Ripe Papaya + Sandalwood
Sandalwood acts as an excellent exfoliator and also, detoxifies the skin.
You will need ripe papaya for this. Cut half portion of a ripe papaya into small pieces. Add this into a blender. Also, add 1 tsp sandalwood powder and honey into the blender and mix all the ingredients together. Apply this on the affected area and let it stay for 15 minutes before rinsing it off using normal water.