- 43 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Pigmentation or circles under the eyes can make your entire face look dull. These dark circles are often the results of lack of sleep, prolonged exposure to the sun, allergies, etc.
Applying under eye creams regularly can save you to some extent but cannot completely treat them. For that, you also need to try out a few alternative natural remedies.
In this article, we'll be discussing about treating the dark circles with a simple and common kitchen ingredient, that is, milk. Vitamin A and B6 in milk help in building new skin cells that will make the skin look more healthy. Moreover, the lactic acid in milk helps in lightening the skin. Now let us see how we can use milk to treat dark circles.
Milk And Rosewater
The antiseptic and antibacterial properties of rosewater help in getting rid of inflammation and redness. All you need to do is mix together equal amounts of cold milk and rose water. Take a cotton pad and dip it in the mixture and wring out the excess. Place this cotton pad under your eyes and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Later, wash it off using cold water. Repeat this remedy at least 2-3 times in a week.
Milk And Almonds
Take a handful of almonds, soak it in water and leave it overnight. Blend them to make a smooth paste. You can mix this with ½ tsp of raw milk. Apply this mixture under your eyes and leave it on for a few minutes so that your skin absorbs the mixture. Later, wash it off using cold water and pat dry. You can also add a tsp of raw honey for added benefits.
Milk And Honey
Honey has hydrating properties that help in making the skin moisturised and soft. You will require 1 tsp of milk and honey. Slightly warm the milk and mix it together with raw honey. Apply this under your eyes and let it stay for about 15-20 minutes. After 20 minutes wash it off with normal water and pat dry. For better results keep repeating this 2-3 times in a week.
Milk, Cucumber And Lemon Juice
Cucumber helps in rejuvenating the skin and treating the dark circles under the eyes along with lemon and milk. In a bowl add a tbsp of raw milk, 1 tsp cucumber juice and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well and apply this under your eyes with the help of a cotton pad. Let it stay for a few minutes before rinsing it off with water.