- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai Box Office Collections 11 Days: Overtakes Vivegam To Claim The Third Spot!
- News 28 killed, 22 missing as rains lash in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab & Uttarakhand
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Pigmentation or circles under the eyes can make your entire face look dull. These dark circles are often the results of lack of sleep, prolonged exposure to the sun, allergies, etc.
Applying under eye creams regularly can save you to some extent but cannot completely treat them. For that, you also need to try out a few alternative natural remedies.
In this article, we'll be discussing about treating the dark circles with a simple and common kitchen ingredient, that is, milk. Vitamin A and B6 in milk help in building new skin cells that will make the skin look more healthy. Moreover, the lactic acid in milk helps in lightening the skin. Now let us see how we can use milk to treat dark circles.
Milk And Rosewater
The antiseptic and antibacterial properties of rosewater help in getting rid of inflammation and redness. All you need to do is mix together equal amounts of cold milk and rose water. Take a cotton pad and dip it in the mixture and wring out the excess. Place this cotton pad under your eyes and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Later, wash it off using cold water. Repeat this remedy at least 2-3 times in a week.
Milk And Almonds
Take a handful of almonds, soak it in water and leave it overnight. Blend them to make a smooth paste. You can mix this with ½ tsp of raw milk. Apply this mixture under your eyes and leave it on for a few minutes so that your skin absorbs the mixture. Later, wash it off using cold water and pat dry. You can also add a tsp of raw honey for added benefits.
Milk And Honey
Honey has hydrating properties that help in making the skin moisturised and soft. You will require 1 tsp of milk and honey. Slightly warm the milk and mix it together with raw honey. Apply this under your eyes and let it stay for about 15-20 minutes. After 20 minutes wash it off with normal water and pat dry. For better results keep repeating this 2-3 times in a week.
Milk, Cucumber And Lemon Juice
Cucumber helps in rejuvenating the skin and treating the dark circles under the eyes along with lemon and milk. In a bowl add a tbsp of raw milk, 1 tsp cucumber juice and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well and apply this under your eyes with the help of a cotton pad. Let it stay for a few minutes before rinsing it off with water.