- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- News Maharashtra: 15 dead, 35 injured after bus collides with truck in Dhule
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai Box Office Collections 11 Days: Overtakes Vivegam To Claim The Third Spot!
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
It is very easy to pamper your skin at home, especially when you have an entire range of ingredients like sugar, salt, turmeric, curd, besan, etc. available in your kitchen. These basic ingredients actually when put together to make a face pack, make a huge difference on your skin, giving it a youthful glow.
Moreover, when you add fruits to your skin care routine, they put in all their goodness into your skin and give you a flawless complexion. Speaking about fruits, have you ever incorporated pomegranate in your skin care routine? If not, you must try using pomegranate for skin care. It possess antioxidants that rejuvenate your skin instantly and give you soft, supple, and glowing skin in no time.
Why Should You Use Pomegranate For Skin Care
Rich in Vitamin C, pomegranate possess anti-ageing properties that slower the process of ageing. The antioxidants present in pomegranate also help to fight skin conditions such as inflammation, itching, redness of the skin or skin irritation. It is also effective in treating scars. Moreover, pomegranate also has a natural tendency to brighten your skin. It is also proven to improve the texture of your skin by boosting collagen production and maintaining the elasticity of you skin.
When used topically or consumed in the form of raw fruit or fruit juice, it helps to maintain and boost the health of your skin.
Pomegranate is no doubt an excellent choice for your skin. The best part about incorporating pomegranate in your skin care routine is that it suits all skin types.
How To Make Pomegranate Toner At Home In 5 Easy Steps
It is very easy to make a pomegranate toner at home. Follow the simple and easy steps mentioned below and treat your skin to the goodness of pomegranate at home:
- ½ peeled pomegranate
- ½ cup water
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 tbsp rosewater
- Take a small pot and add water in it. Keep it on low flame and let the water get heated.
- Once the water starts to boil, add a green tea bag to it and let it simmer for a minute or two.
- Next, turn off the heat and keep the pot aside. Remove the tea bag from the pot. Let it cool down slightly. Once done, add rosewater to it and stir well.
- Lastly, grind the pomegranate in a juicer mixer until you get its juice. Add the pomegranate juice to the boiled water and mix it well.
- Take a funnel and strain the pomegranate water in a spray bottle and store it for future use. You can use a cotton pad to apply this toner on your face and neck or simply spray it all over your face and then massage gently using your fingers and leave it to dry.
How to do
Simple, isn't it? Make this homemade toner at home and treat your skin to a fruity goodness whenever you want.