It is very easy to pamper your skin at home, especially when you have an entire range of ingredients like sugar, salt, turmeric, curd, besan, etc. available in your kitchen. These basic ingredients actually when put together to make a face pack, make a huge difference on your skin, giving it a youthful glow.
Moreover, when you add fruits to your skin care routine, they put in all their goodness into your skin and give you a flawless complexion. Speaking about fruits, have you ever incorporated pomegranate in your skin care routine? If not, you must try using pomegranate for skin care. It possess antioxidants that rejuvenate your skin instantly and give you soft, supple, and glowing skin in no time.
Why Should You Use Pomegranate For Skin Care
Rich in Vitamin C, pomegranate possess anti-ageing properties that slower the process of ageing. The antioxidants present in pomegranate also help to fight skin conditions such as inflammation, itching, redness of the skin or skin irritation. It is also effective in treating scars. Moreover, pomegranate also has a natural tendency to brighten your skin. It is also proven to improve the texture of your skin by boosting collagen production and maintaining the elasticity of you skin.
When used topically or consumed in the form of raw fruit or fruit juice, it helps to maintain and boost the health of your skin.
Pomegranate is no doubt an excellent choice for your skin. The best part about incorporating pomegranate in your skin care routine is that it suits all skin types.
How To Make Pomegranate Toner At Home In 5 Easy Steps
It is very easy to make a pomegranate toner at home. Follow the simple and easy steps mentioned below and treat your skin to the goodness of pomegranate at home:
- ½ peeled pomegranate
- ½ cup water
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 tbsp rosewater
How to do
- Take a small pot and add water in it. Keep it on low flame and let the water get heated.
- Once the water starts to boil, add a green tea bag to it and let it simmer for a minute or two.
- Next, turn off the heat and keep the pot aside. Remove the tea bag from the pot. Let it cool down slightly. Once done, add rosewater to it and stir well.
- Lastly, grind the pomegranate in a juicer mixer until you get its juice. Add the pomegranate juice to the boiled water and mix it well.
- Take a funnel and strain the pomegranate water in a spray bottle and store it for future use. You can use a cotton pad to apply this toner on your face and neck or simply spray it all over your face and then massage gently using your fingers and leave it to dry.
Simple, isn't it? Make this homemade toner at home and treat your skin to a fruity goodness whenever you want.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring