- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 12 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Sports India Vs South Africa, 3rd T20I, Live Score: Kohli & Co. eye series win, De Kock and band looks to level series
- News Ideology of promoting Hindi, Hinduism dangerous: Shashi Tharoor
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Is uneven skin tone bothering you? Well, with a bit of make-up products like primer, concealer, and a foundation, things can get better and your problem can be solved without people even noticing it. But, is that a permanent solution. Of course not! Besides, using too much make-up on a regular basis can also harm your skin without you even realising it. So, what can you do in that case?
You can use home remedies for getting rid of uneven skin tone. Speaking of home remedies, have you ever tried using cinnamon?
Loaded with a number of essential nutrients, cinnamon helps to lighten the skin tone and also works best for uneven skin tone. Listed below are some of the main reasons why cinnamon deserves a place in your skin care routine:
- It treats acne, pimples, and blemishes
- It gives you healthy and glowing skin
- It helps to soothe irritated skin
- It treats blackheads as well as whiteheads
- 2 tbsp finely grounded cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp nutmeg powder
- 4-5 drops of tea tree essential oil
- In a small bowl, add some finely grounded cinnamon powder
- Next, add honey to it and mix both the ingredients well
- Now, cut half a lemon and squeeze out some juice from it and add it to the mixture in the given quantity
- Next, add some nutmeg powder to it and again blend all the ingredients really well
- Lastly, add a few drops of tea tree essential oil to the mixture and again blend all the ingredients of the face pack well until you get a smooth, creamy paste.
- The paste is now ready for application.
- Start off by washing your face with lukewarm water. The warm water will open up the pores on your skin and help to wash out any toxins, dirt, and dust settled on your skin.
- Once done, wipe off your face dry with a clean tissue or a towel.
- Start applying the pack on your face with a brush. You can use your hands to apply the pack too but it might become a bit messy, which is why a brush is recommended.
- Apply the pack to your neck too so that the skin tone of your face and your neck match. Avoid your eyes, ears, and mouth while applying the pack
- Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes before you proceed to wash your face
- Repeat the pack twice a week for desired results
- Cinnamon contains antibacterial properties that help to eliminate acne-causing bacteria. It also contains skin lightening properties and gives you glowing skin
- Honey helps to keep your skin moisturised while lemon juice helps to tighten the pores on your skin
- Nutmeg powder gets rid of dead skin cells on your skin and also helps to heal dry skin and keep it moisturised and exfoliated.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree essential oil help to soothe irritated skin.
You can make a cinnamon-based face mask at home for uneven skin tone. Listed below is an easy to make face mask using cinnamon.