TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
The health and beauty benefits that papaya has is something that we all are aware of. We normally apply papaya in the form of masks to brighten our skin. The exfoliating properties of papaya help in removing the dead skin cells, blackheads, blemishes, etc.
Exfoliating the skin in small intervals of time is necessary to maintain a healthy skin. Even though there are ready-made scrubs available, you can also use natural scrubs to exfoliate your skin.
Papaya has alpha hydroxy acids that help in regenerating and repairing the damaged skin tissues. It helps in preventing clogged pores. Vitamin C and E in papaya help in preventing the early signs of ageing like wrinkles and fine lines.
In this article, we'll introduce you to a papaya scrub that will help in exfoliating the skin and give a clear skin. Let us see how to use this natural exfoliating ingredient on our skin.
What you'll need?
- 2 slices of ripe papaya
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
How to prepare?
Take a ripe papaya and peel off the skin. Take out the seeds and cut the papaya into small pieces. Take two slices and put it in a blender. Add the raw honey and granulated sugar into it and blend all the ingredients well to make a homogeneous mixture. Once the mixture is ready, wash your face thoroughly in normal water. Then you can start applying the scrub on your face.
With the help of your fingertips scrub it in a circular motion. Let the scrub stay there for 15-20 minutes before you wash it off using normal water. For best results, you can steam your face so that it helps in opening up the pores before applying the scrub.
Benefits Of Honey
Honey is considered to be a natural hydrating agent for the skin that helps in moisturising the skin. Moreover the antioxidants in honey help in rejuvenating the skin. The anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties of honey help in preventing any kind of inflammation on the skin. You may also apply some raw honey every day on your face for a better and healthy skin.
Benefits Of Sugar
Sugar is a well-known exfoliating agent. Using sugar on your face will help in removing the dead skin cells and restoring new cells. It helps in locking up the moisture of the skin and helps in brightening the skin.