- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 1 hr ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports ISL 2019-20: FC Goa vs ATK FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- News Pak criticises India for slamming PM Imran's comments on citizenship act
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Lemon juice is hailed as a must-use skin care ingredient. This home remedy is replete with skin-benefiting features that can effectively treat unsightly skin conditions and improve the overall health and appearance of your skin.
This age-old remedy suits different skin types, however, it is known to be particularly effective in dealing with oily-skin related problems.
That is because, lemon juice contains citric acid, a compound that can absorb excess oil and prevent unsightly breakouts.
Moreover, there are various ways in which this ingredient can be used for dealing with oily skin type. Today at Boldsky, we've zeroed in on some of the most effective ways to use lemon juice for banishing oiliness from your skin.
Try any of the following ways to be able to flaunt beautiful skin that does not look too oily or greasy. Read on to know about these ways here:
Lemon Juice With Egg White
Combine an egg white with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Slather the resulting material on your face and allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes. Once done, use lukewarm water to wash off the residue. Twice a week, use lemon juice in this specific way to get rid of the greasiness from your skin.
Lemon Juice With Tomato Pulp
Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 2 teaspoons of tomato pulp. Gently massage the material onto your face.
Let it dry for 10 minutes prior to rinsing your skin with lukewarm water. Weekly application of this incredible combination can help you banish oiliness from your skin.
Lemon Juice With Aloe Vera Gel
Create another oil-absorbing concoction by mixing 1 teaspoon of each, lemon juice and aloe vera gel.
Smear the material on your face and let it sit there for 10 minutes. Afterwards, use lukewarm water to wash off the residue. Twice a week, use this combo to treat your greasy skin.
Lemon Juice With Green Tea
Simply mix 2 teaspoons of lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of green tea. Once done, dip a cotton pad into the solution and rub it all over your facial skin.
Leave the residue on for 10 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Once a week, treat your oily skin with this excellent combo to get great results.
Lemon Juice With Cucumber
Create a concoction of 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of cucumber paste. Massage the material all over your face and allow it to dry for good 10-15 minutes.
Wash off the residue with lukewarm water. In a week, you can use this concoction 2-3 times to achieve desired results.
Lemon Juice With Milk Powder
Take a bowl, put 1 teaspoon of milk powder and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in it. Stir for a while to get the paste-like material ready.
Gently apply the paste on your facial skin. After 5-10 minutes, wash it off with tepid water. This oil-absorbing paste can be used once a week for visible results.
Lemon Juice With Honey
Just mix 2 teaspoons of honey with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Put the resulting material on your face and leave it there for 5 minutes.
Later on, use lukewarm water to wash away the residue. Prevent oiliness by using this homemade material on a weekly basis.
Lemon Juice With Rose Water
Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 2 tablespoons of rose water. Rinse your skin with the prepared solution. Follow up by rinsing your face with lukewarm water. This homemade rinse can be use twice a week to help your skin banish the oiliness for good.