- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 First Look: Kartik Aaryan Steps Into Akshay Kumar's Shoes As A Ghostbuster!
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- News Maharashtra: 15 dead, 35 injured after bus collides with truck in Dhule
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
You might have used a number of oils or oil concoctions for skin and hair care, but have you ever tried using rosehip oil? It is a good thing to use oils for skin and hair care as they provide your skin and hair with the much-needed nourishment.
Moreover, if you have a dry skin or a dry scalp, you must include essential oils in your skin & hair care routine as they tend to hydrate and moisturise your skin without making it greasy or oily. They penetrate deep into your skin and hair and help to repair it.
While there are several essential oils like tea tree oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil, jojoba oil, peppermint oil, lemon oil, argan oil, etc. there is one oil that truly deserves a place in your beauty regime - rosehip oil. Listed below are some amazing benefits of rosehip oil that will tell you why it deserves a place in your beauty regime.
Benefits Of Rosehip Oil For Skin
It keeps your skin youthful
Using rosehip oil on a daily basis helps in giving you youthful skin. Applying rosehip oil on your face and massaging it with the oil helps to reverse the signs of ageing. It treats fine lines and wrinkles and makes your skin look more youthful than before.
It treats sun damage
Rosehip oil also helps to treat or reverse sun damage. It is rich in vitamin A that helps to treat the damage caused to your skin by the sun. It also helps to get rid of excessive tanning and gives you a lighter skin tone.
It treats scars as well as stretch marks
If you are dealing with acne scars, any other scars, or stretch marks, you can easily get rid of them by simply using rosehip oil. The vitamins and fatty acids present in rosehip oil help to keep your skin hydrated and moisturised and also act as a catalyst in healing almost any type of scars. The fatty acids present in this oil also help to improve the elasticity of your skin while the vitamin A content in it helps in regenerating damaged skin cells.
It gives you a glowing skin
Massage your face every day with rosehip oil if you want to get a glowing and radiant skin. It is high in antioxidants that make your skin feel fresh than ever. Moreover, rosehip oil helps in keeping your skin firm.
It acts as a natural moisturiser
Rosehip oil, for its amazing benefits for skin, is used as a key ingredient in a number of homemade or store-bought moisturisers. If you really want to keep yourself away from those store-bought chemical-based moisturisers and creams, you can simply make a homemade moisturiser using rosehip oil as a key ingredient and say hello to beautiful skin in a short time.
It treats dark circles and gives you a clear skin
Rosehip oil, apart from giving you a youthful skin, treats dark circles and gives you a clear skin. Regular usage of this oil also improves your skin tone.
Benefits Of Rosehip Oil For Hair
Apart from the wonderful skin care benefits that it has to offer, rosehip oil also has some hair care benefits attached to it. Listed below are some hair care benefits of rosehip oil:
It treats hair fall
Rosehip oil helps to keep your hair nourished and prevents any kind of damage. When you massage your scalp with rosehip oil, it soothes your scalp, making it healthy. The healthier your scalp is, the stronger the roots of your hair, resulting in no hair fall.
It conditions your hair
You can even use rosehip oil as a conditioner as it possess natural conditioning properties. Since rosehip oil is derived from the seeds of a particular kind of rose that is rich in vitamin C, it is capable of penetrating deep into your hair shafts, making them soft, healthy, and strong.