Inflammation on the skin can occur during any time of the year. It can be a result of common skin issues like sunburns, acne redness, dryness, etc.
Many factors can give rise to inflammation on the skin. It can be due to exposure to sun, allergic reasons, sleep deficiency, infection etc. Any of the said reasons can cause redness on the skin as there is a sudden rush of blood while fighting the bacteria.
Let us see some tips on how to treat and soothe inflammation naturally.
Use Cold Water
Rinsing your face with cold water would help in soothing the inflammation on the skin. It is recommended to avoid using loofas or harsh scrubs. Also, do make sure that you do not soak yourself in water for a long time as this might wash away the natural oil produced by the skin.
Avoid Overexposure To Sun
Exposure to the sun is one of the major factors that lead to inflammation on the skin. There are high chances of more skin damage if you are exposed to the sun for a long time especially if your skin is sensitive. If you want to hang out make sure that you protect your skin with a hat, scarf, sunscreen and sunglasses whenever you step out of the house.
Moisturising Is The Key
Inflammation often makes the outer layer of the skin dry. Moisturising will help in hydrating the skin and protects the outer layer of the skin until the skin repairs by itself. Whenever you select moisturiser, make sure to choose something that has anti-inflammatory properties along with the cooling nature to soothe the skin.
Wear Loose Clothes
Inflammation on the skin causes irritation, itching and redness sometimes. On top of that, if you wear tight clothing it leads to more damage to the already inflamed skin due to friction. Allowing the skin to breathe is very important in keeping the skin healthy and soft.
Choose Your Diet
Only taking care of your skin externally cannot heal inflammation on the skin. It is equally important to take care of it from within. Maintaining a proper diet can be helpful to a great extent in this case. Try to include more green vegetables, fruits, etc. in your diet.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?