- 9 hrs ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- 13 hrs ago Can Ginger Help Prevent And Manage Diabetes?
- 13 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa: Divya Khosla Kumar Flaunts Style In Different Western Outfits, Pick Your Favourite One!
- 14 hrs ago Alaya F Looks Awesome As Ever In Her Two Brand New Casual Outfits With A Formal Spin
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Technology Mystery Nokia Budget Smartphone Gets TENAA Certification; Might Debut Soon
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Everyone needs a skincare regime after a certain point of time in their lives. Ideally, you should always have a skincare routine. Here, we will tell you why a three step skincare routine is important.
Our laziness stops us from paying too much attention to our skins early on in our lives. When we are young we tend to get away with these things, because when you're young your skin has a better capability of repairing itself.
Your twenties are when you need to start being stringent with your skincare regime. If you don't start in your twenties, your skin will start ageing way sooner than you ever expected it to. So that's why a three step skincare routine is important.
This includes cleansing, toning and moisturising. You can add serums and oils after moisturising as well.
A clean face after a long day outside in the sun, wearing makeup is really important. This is the first step. Makeup attracts dust and dirt, so washing your face with a gentle cleanser is really important to prevent the dirt from clogging your pores.
Enlarged pores can be really unattractive and can even make your makeup look bad. Toning can help shrink large pores. Most people don't understand the importance of a toner till they use a really good one.
Toning also helps prevent acne. Open pores is one of the main reasons for acne. The pores attract dust that gets clogged up there and then result in acne and pimples.
Also Read: Follow this amazing morning skin care routine for gorgeous skin
Another benefit of toning is that it makes the skin tighter and firmer. So, if you start using a toner, your skin will age slower.
Coming to the last step, moisturising is important for people of all skin types; yes even people with oily skin. Moisturising can prevent early signs of ageing and even keep the natural oils of the skin intact.
Sometimes, areas around the mouth and nose tend to get excessively dry and get flaky; this can even happen to people with oily skin. For this, paying extra attention to those areas is important. Apply more moisturiser on those areas.