We women are always looking for unconventional ways to take care of our Skin issues and that includes using the most bizarre kitchen ingredients too..
The Indian kitchen is loaded with ingredients and herbs which are great for our skin. Many of them can also give expensive chemical-laden products a run for their money. These simple kitchen ingredients can be used alone or with different combinations and it will help us get rid of all our skin issues almost instantly.
Here we will be talking about the benefits of Vinegar for our skin. Vinegar may be a bit off for use in our beauty routine, but you will be amazed by the wonderful way in which it works on our skin.
Vinegar comes in different varieties- Apple Cider vinegar, White vinegar etc...We all know about the amazing benefits of Apple Cider vinegar for our skin and health. But its counterpart- the White Vinegar also is an amazing beauty ingredient. White vinegar is loaded with anti oxidants and is full of anti bacterial properties. The acids in the vinegar neutralises the skin's natural PH level. It works as a great skin toner too.
Here are a few ways amazing beauty benefits of White vinegar and different ways in which you can use it to get rid of all your skin woes.
1) Facial toner-
The alpha-hydroxy acids present in the vinegar will close the pores and give the skin an even tone. It also stimulates blood circulation to the area. Here is a simple way to make a toner using white vinegar-
-1 tablespoon white vinegar
-2 cups water
-A cotton ball
1) Dilute the vinegar with water and store it in a clean bottle.
2) Dab some of this toner onto a cotton ball and apply onto the face.
3) You can also store the contents in a spray bottle and use it as a facial spray.
2) Facial and hand scrub-
Vinegar can be used as a great exfoliating scrub. It's effectively removes dead skin cells and reveal glowing smooth skin. This easy-to-assemble recipe can be used before any special occasion and it is definitely going to earn you compliments.
-2 tablespoon rice (grinded coarsely)
-1 tablespoon white vinegar
1) Mix both the ingredients in a bowl.
2) Use this scrub onto the face and massage for 15 minutes.
3) Great conditioner for hair-
White vinegar is great for our hair too. Its acidic properties will remove residue build up and deeply cleanse the skin. It also stimulates blood circulation to encourage healthy growth of hair. Below is a perfect to use white vinegar to get clean, shiny and nourished locks.
-2 tablespoon of white vinegar
-1 cup of water
1) Dilute the vinegar in a cup of water.
2) After shampooing, use the above mixture to rinse hair.
3) Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse with cold water.
4) Use a light conditioner afterwards.
4) Controls dandruff-
Vinegar is a great anti-fungal, which will destroy the dandruff causing fungus and help you get rid of dry, itchy and flaky scalp. Use this vinegar mix onto the hair and get rid of dandruff instantly.
-2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
-2 tablespoon warm water
1) Mix the above ingredients in a bowl.
2) Massage this mixture onto the scalp and leave on for 5 minutes.
3) Wash off with warm water.
5) For strong and clean nails-
Our nails are bound to be brittle and turn yellow due to contant application of nail polish and remover. White vinegar will help solve this problem. Soaking our nails in some white vinegar solution will make our nails stronger and white too.
-2 tablespoons of white vinegar-
-1 bowl of warm water
1) Dilute the white vinegar in a bowl of water and soak your nails in it for 10 minutes.
2) Also, soak a cotton ball in white vinegar and rub it onto the nails before applying nail polish. This will clean the nails of any residue nad also make your nail polish last longer.
- Benefits Of Facial Massage That You Should Know About
- All You Need To Know About Facial Cupping
- Top Things You Must Avoid After A Facial Treatment
- Miraculous Home Remedies You Can Use To Get A Firm Facial Skin
- Easy-to-make Facial Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dead Skin
- DIY All-Natural Facial Cleansers For Healthy Skin
- How To Select The Right Makeup For Dark Skin Tone