Lately, the trend of dewy and radiant complexion is at an all-time high. Women are splurging big money on cosmetic treatments and pricey sheet masks and scrubs to achieve this type of a complexion.
But if you feel hesitant to use chemical-infused products, then today's post is ideal for you. As today at Boldsky, we're letting you know about certain ways in which you can use a natural oil to attain dewy and radiant glow on your face.
The natural oil we're talking about is almond oil. Packed with vitamin A and other powerful antioxidants, almond oil is often hailed for its numerous skin-enhancing benefits.
It can effectively get the gunk out of your skin and make sure that there is no build-up of debris in your pores, thereby imparting a dewy glow on your face.
So, give this natural oil a try to get the kind of skin you've always yearned for.
Take a look at the ways in which you can use this oil to attain naturally dewy and radiant skin.
1. Almond Oil With Honey
- Mix ½ a teaspoon of each, almond oil and honey.
- Apply the resulting material onto your face and leave it on overnight.
- In the morning, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Try this 2-3 times in a week to get beautifully dewy skin.
2. Almond Oil With Aloe Vera Gel
- Combine ½ a teaspoon of almond oil with 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
- Massage the concoction onto your skin for about 5-10 minutes.
- Wash off the residue with a mild cleanser and lukewarm water.
- You can use this method 2-3 times a week.
3. Almond Oil With Rose Water
- Create a blend of ½ a teaspoon of almond oil and 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- Slather the material on your face and leave it there for the night.
- In the morning, wash off your skin with a light cleanser and tepid water.
- Make use of this homemade blend for at least 3-4 times in a week for radiant skin.
4. Almond Oil With Milk
- Put ½ a teaspoon of almond oil and 2 teaspoons of milk in a bowl and mix them thoroughly.
- Use this concoction as a facial cleanser and gently rub it all over your face.
- Follow up by splashing lukewarm water on your face.
- This homemade facial cleanser can be used twice in a week for attaining a dewy complexion.
5. Almond Oil With Brown Sugar
- Merge 1 tablespoon of almond oil with 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Massage the scrubbing material onto your skin.
- Once done, wash off the residue with tepid water.
- Once a week, pamper your facial skin with this homemade scrub to get radiantly glowing complexion.
6. Almond Oil With Alum Powder
- Take 1 teaspoon of almond oil and mix it with 1/3rd teaspoon of alum powder.
- Gently massage the resulting material on your skin.
- Afterwards, wash off the residue with lukewarm water.
- This mask-type material can be used twice a month for best results.
7. Almond Oil With Lemon Juice
- Just combine ½ a teaspoon of almond oil with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Dab the concoction onto your facial skin and leave it there for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Use this mixture 2-3 times in a week for achieving a gorgeous skin.
8. Almond Oil With Green Tea
- Put together a blend of ½ a teaspoon of almond oil and 1 teaspoon of green tea.
- Gently massage the resulting blend onto your face.
- Later on, use a light cleanser to wash off the residue from your skin.
- Achieve dewy and radiant complexion by using this blend on a weekly basis.
9. Almond Oil With Rosehip Oil
- Put ½ a teaspoon of almond oil in a bowl and add 2-3 drops of rosehip oil to it.
- Mix them together and apply the resulting blend onto your face.
- After 5-10 minutes, wash your face with a light cleanser and lukewarm water.
10. Almond Oil With Cucumber
- Mash a few pieces of cucumber and mix the paste with 1 teaspoon of almond oil.
- Apply the resulting concoction on your face and leave it there for a good 10 minutes.
- Later on, use lukewarm water to wash off the residue.
- Twice a week, treat your skin to this amazing mask to get the best results.
- Rejuvenate Your Skin Instantly With These Remedies
- DIY Cucumber And Neem Face Pack For Treating Pimples
- DIY Tomato Sugar Scrub For An Instant Glow
- Banana Yogurt Face Pack For Fair Skin
- How To Make Honey Lemon Body Lotion At Home For Soft Skin
- Ever Tried Multani Mitti And Papaya Face Mask?
- Benefits Of Chocolate Face Mask You Probably Didn’t Know
- DIY Rose Petals And Milk Face Pack For Radiant Skin
- 10 Impressive Benefits Of Rosewater You Should Know
- 5 Easy And Effective Homemade Treatments For Dark Spots
- How To Use Banana Peel For Common Skin Issues
- DIY Papaya Banana Face Scrub For Flawless Skin