- 4 hrs ago Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- 14 hrs ago 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- 16 hrs ago Tiny Antibodies From Llamas Can Potentially Treat COVID-19: Study
- 16 hrs ago What Is Juvenile Osteoporosis? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- Technology List Of 7 Inch Screen Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Narendra Modi meets Australian PM Scott Morrison in US ahead of 1st in-person Quad Summit
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Grand Premiere: Date, Time, Where To Watch & Streaming Details Of The Salman Khan Show
- Finance Realty Stocks To Buy As Outlook For The Sector Remains Bullish: Nifty Realty Gains 23% In 4 Session
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
The festive season is here and it is time for all the party-goers to hob-knob from one party to another.
Diwali card parties are a lot of fun. Almost every socializing person makes it a point to host a diwali party for their friends and families. Do not be scared if your Diwali party invitations are piling up. They are a rage nowadays.
Though these parties are a chance to get together, they may spell nightmare for your skin. The constant make-up and use of chemical products, end up damaging the delicate layers of your skin. This in turns makes your skin dull and lifeless.
You would definitely want to look good in every party you attend. Apart from the clothes, what may get other people's attention is your face. A bright glowing face is a sign of good health. Plus, you do not have to rely on make-up if you have great skin to begin with.
Constant work stress, festive preparations and over use of make-up products can steal the glow of your face. But that shouldn't stop you from having fun. There are lots of natural ingredients which will help get back the healthy glow on your face. These remedies are your best bet during the party season. These are overnight treatments that means apply these on a cleansed face at night and go to sleep. You will wake up to amazingly glowing and smooth skin in the morning...
Here are a few overnight skin treatments which will help you get rid of any dullness from the late partying and get you ready for another party in no time.
Aloe Vera and lime juice-
Aloe vera is known to be a wonder ingredient for our skin. Its application will leave you with glowing skin which is free from any impurities. Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent. It will help reduce any dark spots or unevenness of the skin.
-1 teaspoon fresh aloe vera gel
-Juice of half a lemon.
- Mix the aloe Vera gel and lemon juice together until you achieve an even consistency.
- Start by applying the mixture on a clean face.
- Massage the mixture into the skin until it is completely absorbed
- Sleep well and wash off the next morning.
Peach and tomato pack-
Peaches and tomatoes are full of anti-oxidants and vitamins. They will not only restore your skin's natural glow, but also make the face appear fuller.
-1/2 a peach
-1/2 a tomato
- Blend both the ingredients in a blender.
- Strain the mixture to extract the juice.
- Massage this juice onto the skin until it is completely absorbed.
- Wash your face with cold water in the morning.
Coffee and olive oil scrub-
This amazing scrub will energize your skin and make it look refreshing in the morning. Coffee exfoliates your skin to reveal inner glow. Olive oil will repair the skin and help decrease dark spots.
-2 tablespoons ground coffee powder
-1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix both the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Use this to scrub your face with gentle motions.
- Dab a tissue on the face to get rid of any excess oil.
- Do not wipe your face entirely. Go to bed.
- Wash you face with warm water in the morning.
Cucumber and potato juice-
Cucumbers are great cooling agents and are known to repair the skin. They have amazing astringent properties and help improve the overall appearance of the skin. Potatoes remove dead skin cells and adds a glow to the face.
-1/2 a cucumber (with the skin)
-1/2 a potato (without the skin)
- Blend both the ingredients in a blender.
- Sieve the mixture to extract the juice.
- Massage this juice onto the face till it is completely absorbed into the skin. Go to bed and wash it off in the morning.
Almond oil is full on vitamin E. With regular use Almond oil is known to reduce the appearance of fine lines. It also makes your skin glow by removing dead skin cells.
Just massage some plain old almond oil into the face before going to bed and wake up to a healthy glowing skin which refuses to age.