- 44 min ago Daily Horoscope: 03 December 2020
- 10 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 11 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 11 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Rice water is a well-kept beauty secret of Asian women. Packed with essential nutrients and antioxidants, rice water has been around since centuries.
A true favourite ingredient for clean and clear skin, rice water is still being used by thousands of women across the globe.
Even in today's world, there are several women who prefer using rice water than chemical-infused skin care products.
Moreover, there are various ways in which you can include this incredible skin care ingredient in your beauty routine.
Today at Boldsky, we're letting you know about numerous ways in which you can effortlessly incorporate rice water in your weekly skin care routine.
Give this awesome ingredient a try to achieve the kind of skin you've always dreamt of.
Take a look at these ways here:
1. Rice Water With Rose Water
Create your skin-soothing toner by combining 2-3 teaspoons of rice water and 3 tablespoons of rose water. Spray this homemade toner on your face to banish grime and dirt from your skin. This specific toner can be used twice a week for attaining clean-looking skin.
2. Rice Water With Green Tea
Mix 2 tablespoons of rice water with 1 tablespoon of green tea. Rinse your skin with this homemade solution and follow up by rinsing your skin with tepid water. Make this rice water facial rinse a part of your weekly skin care routine to get bright and radiant complexion.
3. Rice Water With Honey
Combine 1 tablespoon of organic honey with 2 teaspoons of rice water. Apply the resulting mask on your face and leave it there for about 15 minutes before washing it off with cold water. Use this homemade mask on a weekly basis to prevent unsightly acne breakouts.
4. Rice Water With Aloe Vera Gel
Blend 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel with 1 teaspoon of rice water. Apply the prepared material onto your skin. Keep it there for a good 30 minutes prior to rinsing it off with tepid water. Using rice water in this way can help you attain soft and super supple skin. Twice a week, use this combo to get desired results.
5. Rice Water With Milk Powder
In a bowl, put 2 tablespoons of rice water and add 1 tablespoon of milk powder to it. Thoroughly mix the ingredients to get a paste-like consistency. Smear it all over your facial skin and let it dry for 20 minutes before cleansing it off with tepid water. Make use of this rice water mask on a weekly basis to get rid of tanned skin.
6. Rice Water With Lemon Juice
Simply combine 4 tablespoons of rice water and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Rinse your skin with this homemade solution. Once done, follow up by rinsing your skin with lukewarm water. This skin-brightening facial rinse can be used twice a week for combating dull-looking skin.
7. Rice Water With Cucumber
Take a bowl and put a few chopped pieces of a cucumber in it. Mash it and add 2 tablespoons of rice water. Put the resulting material on your skin and let it stay there for about 15 minutes. Pamper your skin with this incredible material on a weekly basis to rejuvenate your skin and get a glowing complexion.
8. Rice Water With Sandalwood Powder
Create a mix of 1 tablespoon of rice water and 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder. Gently apply the resulting material on your face and neck. Leave it on for about 15 minutes before washing it off with tepid water. This specific combo can be used for delaying unsightly signs of ageing like wrinkles and fine lines. Include it in your weekly skin care routine to reap the rewards.