Dark underarms is an exceedingly common skin problem that 8 out of 10 women are plagued with. And, as one can imagine, underarm discolouration can cause a great deal of embarrassment.
A number of factors can cause this skin problem. The most common ones are shaving, waxing, build-up of dead skin cells, poor hygiene, etc. And, if not treated in time, this skin problem can become a permanent one.
So, if you too are someone who shies away from sleeveless clothing because of the appearance of the underarms, then today's post is perfect for you. As today we've compiled a list of homemade scrubs that can remove debris from the skin on your underarms and lighten its appearance.
Made with incredibly potent ingredients, the below-stated scrubs can be prepared within a jiffy. Also, these scrubs won't cost you as much as the store-bought ones do. So, give them a try to be able to flaunt sleeveless tops and dresses without any hesitation.
Take a look at these underarm whitening scrubs here:
1. Turmeric Powder + Coconut Oil + Potato Juice
- Take a bowl, put ½ a teaspoon of turmeric powder with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and ½ a teaspoon of potato juice in it.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly and slather the resulting material onto your underarms.
- Scrub it gently for a few minutes before rinsing your skin with lukewarm water.
- Use this homemade scrub twice a week to lighten the dark underarms.
2. Oatmeal + Cucumber
- Combine 1 tablespoon of cooked oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of cucumber paste.
- Gently scrub the resulting material on to both your underarms.
- Once done, use tepid water to rinse your skin.
- Apply this underarm whitening scrub at least 2-3 times in a week for speedy results.
3. Gram Flour Avocado Essential Oil + Olive Oil
- Merge ½ a teaspoon of gram flour with 4 drops of avocado essential oil and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Slather the prepared material on your underarms and gently massage for 5 minutes.
- Once done, wipe off the residue with a wet washcloth.
- Use this at-home method at least twice a week for noticeable results.
4. Rice Flour + Milk
- Mix 1 tablespoon of rice flour with 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Once done, smear the resulting material on your underarms and use a scrub pad to massage for 5-10 minutes.
- Wipe off the residue with a wet washcloth.
- Try this homemade scrub 4-5 times in a week for visible results.
5. Coffee Grounds + Tomato Pulp
- Take 3 tablespoons of fresh tomato pulp and mix it with 2 tablespoons of coffee grounds.
- Once mixed, smear it on to both your underarms and scrub for 5-10 minutes.
- Afterwards, wash off the material with lukewarm water.
- Get rid of dark skin on your underarms by using this homemade material at least 3-4 times a week.
6. Brown Sugar Lemon Juice + Honey
- In a bowl, put 3 teaspoons of brown sugar along with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 3 teaspoons of honey.
- Mix all the ingredients together and massage the resulting scrub all over your underarms.
- Later on, wipe off the material with a wet washcloth.
- Lighten the appearance of your underarms by using this homemade scrub at least 3-4 times a week.
7. Epsom Salt + Almond Oil
- Just combine ½ a teaspoon of Epsom salt with 2 tablespoons of almond oil.
- Massage the material onto both your armpits.
- Gently scrub for at least 5-10 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
- This effective scrub can be used once a week for getting the desired results.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know