- 2 hrs ago Rihanna’s Latest Magazine Cover Is A Literal Tribute To The Nude Make-up Gods
- 3 hrs ago COVID-19: How Does Quarantine Affect Your Mental Health?
- 4 hrs ago 10 Best Kitchen-Friendly Herbs To Boost Immunity During COVID-19
- 4 hrs ago Nargis Fakris Creates A Make-up Look Inspired By Her Wig During Quarantine And We’re Impressed!
- Movies Kapil Sharma Shares Adorable Pictures Of Daughter Anayra From Her Kanya Puja Ceremony
- News Coronavirus: 56-year-old tests positive in Mumbai's Dharavi, area sealed
- Sports Wimbledon canceled for 1st time since WWII because of coronavirus
- Technology BSNL Launches Three Plans For Prepaid Customers; Offering Content From Eros Now
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For March 2020: Hyundai India registers A 41% Decline In Sales
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In April
- Finance RBI's Moratorium On Credit Card Dues: Should You Avail It?
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Chocolate is a luxurious skin care ingredient that can transform the state of your skin. It is known to be replete with flavonols, powerful antioxidants that can combat free radicals and prevent them from causing damage to your skin.
Free radicals are considered to be extremely harmful for your skin. They can cause collagen breakdown in your skin, lead to premature signs of ageing and make you appear older than you actually are.
This is where chocolate can come to your skin's rescue and fight off the skin-damaging free radicals.
Moreover, there are numerous ways in which you can use this age-defying ingredient for achieving a youthful skin. Today, at Boldsky, we've brought together a list of easy and effective chocolate face masks that you can make at home.
These DIY masks can ward off unsightly signs of ageing whilst imparting a youthful glow on your face. Give them a try to get the kind of skin you've always yearned for.
Take a look at the DIY face masks here:
Note: It is highly recommended to test any of the following masks on a patch of your skin prior to applying it on your face.
1. Chocolate + Egg White
- In a bowl, put 2 teaspoons of melted chocolate and add an egg white to it.
- Mix the two ingredients before slathering the resulting material on your face.
- Allow it to dry for about 10-15 minutes prior to washing it off with tepid water.
- Repeat the application of this mask on a weekly basis to get firm skin.
2. Chocolate + Olive Oil
- Combine 1 tablespoon of olive oil with 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate.
- Apply it to your facial skin and let it stay there for 10 minutes.
- Rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Use this chocolate mask twice a month to prevent free radicals from damaging your skin.
3. Chocolate + Rose Water
- Just mix 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate with 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- Massage the prepared mask on your face and leave it on for a good 15 minutes.
- Once done, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Get younger-looking skin by applying this chocolate mask on a weekly basis.
4. Chocolate + Almond Oil
- Simply mix 3 teaspoons of almond oil with 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate.
- Smear the mask all over your face and neck.
- Allow it to settle in your skin's surface for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with a mild cleanser and tepid water.
- Twice a month, pamper your skin with this mask to prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
5. Chocolate + Banana
- Mash a ripe banana and mix it with 2 teaspoons of melted chocolate.
- Apply a thin layer of the resulting mask on your face and leave it there for 10-15 minutes.
- Afterwards, wash your face with lukewarm water and a mild cleanser.
- Use this method on a biweekly basis to achieve smooth and clear-looking skin.
6. Chocolate Milk + Rose Essential Oil
- Take a glass bowl, put a chunk of chocolate in it and add 2-3 teaspoons or raw milk along with 3 drops of rose essential oil in it.
- Mix the components and apply the resulting material on your face.
- Let it settle for about 10 minutes before rinsing your skin with lukewarm water.
- Monthly application of this incredible mask can keep unsightly breakouts at bay.
7. Chocolate + Honey
- Merge 1 teaspoon of chocolate with 2 teaspoons of honey.
- Slather the resulting material on your facial skin and leave it there for a good 10-15 minutes.
- Later on, wash your skin with lukewarm water.
- Use this chocolate mask to ensure that your skin stays well-moisturized and hydrated at all times.
8. Chocolate + Vitamin E Oil
- Extract the oil from a vitamin E capsule and mix it with 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate.
- Apply the concoction onto your facial skin.
- Allow it to stay there for 10 minutes, prior to washing it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this DIY mask to fade away the unsightly spots and achieve an even skin tone.